Choice

Hello hello ! New chapter, it's a flashback about an important moment for me ! I hope you all gonna like it !

??? POV

"... Testing voice."
-... Hello, my name's Bonnie ! Are you ready to have fun, Superstar ?
"... Testing arms... Testing legs... Well, he's ready sir."
"Good. I didn't know he was so liked by the public that we had to recommission him... All because of the bug from that stupid bear, I guess he really couldn't live without his "Partner", I hope he won't stop anymore the shows and cry all night thinking about him."

.

..

...

....

Bonnie opened his eyes, he found himself sitting in front of the other animatronic's rooms.

-...What ?...Hello ? Is anybody here ?
The bunny got up, his sensors were rebooting themselves as he rubbed his head.

-... What happened... I feel... different...

His sensor indicated to him that it was night time and that the other animatronics would probably be turned off. His ears became straight as he listened for every sound. He heard someone, signing a lullaby as they also cried.

-... F-Freddy...

Bonnie couldn't think that his legs were already running toward Freddy's room, but he heard something else, someone was getting closer, someone was running toward him. The bunny only got the time to turn back when he felt a tight embrace.

-... M-Monty ?
"... F-Fuck..." 
Monty wouldn't let go of him, Bonnie had missed him too so he returned the hug.

"... How did you get here ?"
- I... don't know.
"Were you recommissioned ? What about your accident ?"
- I don't-
"... F-Fuck... I thought I lost you" Monty put his head on the bunny's shoulder."... I've missed you... I-I hope this is real..."
-... Laser-beam... I-I've also missed you... How long has it been ?
"... 3... 3 years..."
-... Gosh...
"I've missed you so much honey, can we go and talk in my room ?"
-... Monty...I...

Monty let go of Bonnie as he rubbed his arm, clearly embarrassed.

"... Why-... Oh... that stupid bear, right..."
-... Monty I'm-
"I'm fine, go see him, we'll see each other tomorrow."
-... I... Goodnight.

And without saying anything else, Monty walked toward his room and disappeared into it. Bonnie walked again towards Freddy's room as the lullaby got closer and closer, the bunny could hear his heartbeat into his head. He was now in front of the bear's door, what is he gonna say to him ? He wanted to see him so badly, but he didn't know what to say.

"... Oh Bonnie... I love you... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." Said Freddy in a whisper.

Bonnie knocked at the door, he couldn't wait anymore.

"... I-I'm coming !"
He heard Freddy walking in his direction and felt reasoning on the ground.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was making that much noiz" He said as he waited in front of the door. "I just-... I just wish he was here... I miss him... I-I don't know if I can even continue like this..."
-...

Bonnie's heart hurted, he didn't know how he would have reacted if Freddy or Monty disappeared for 3 years.

"... Sometimes I even wish I could see him, even for a second... You know, If I could change anything, I would... I would have told him how much I like him... And how much I miss him... I-It just hurt... I have nothing more in my life... I-I... I wish to die... I am not alive, but I can't continue like this anymore..."