Separation

Hello hello ! The second chapter of this story is out.  I hope you'll like it !
Enjoy.

A week before
??? POV

"Did you hear ? Apparently Sun and Moon are gonna get decommissioned, they scared many children."
"No way ! Children love them ! It's moon the problem, he's the one being creepy around children !"
"... Oh my God, imagine if he's a pedophile! Can an animatronic be a pedophile ? Lol !"

I walked in the room where the other employees were. Suddenly, everyone stopped talking.

-... Who is gonna get decommissioned ?
"... Well..."
"... How to say it..."
"Sun and Moon"

My eyes widened, how could the almost most important animatronics be decommissioned ? Are they gonna get replaced ? I passed a hand in my hair before sighing.

-... That's only a rumor, they won't decommission them, they probably are just gonna modify them.
"... Yeah yeah... Whatever"

I rolled my eyes, like always, it seemed like I was way more interested in the animatronics and their "life" than my coworkers.
-... Anyway, get back to work.
"Yes yes"

I'm the human in charge of the daycare, I'm responsible of all of the other employees, the engineers specializing in Moon and Sun and all of the people that enter and leave the daycare. I knows that my coworkers see me as the mean little boss, as a child who overwork cause he don't have friends and they probably use a lot of other slurs behind ly back...

"... yeah.... haha"

I know that they are laughing behind my back, but I don't care, I'm devoted to my work and to the health of the animatronics and the children. I went to the front of the daycare, right before the slide that goes to the playground, the two engineers of Moon and Sun we're chatting together.

- Ah, I need to talk to you two.
"Of course boss, what's up"
-... What's with all those rumors about Sun And Moon's decommission ?
"Oh... Well..."
"... The big boss told us to stop them..."
-... Stop ?
"..."
-... No, don't tell me-...
"... I'm sorry, we can't do anything."
-... No... But I can.

I walked away from the engineers.

-... Fuck.

I was pissed, I always had a hot temper and always felt like I had to fight to be taken seriously, so I sometimes made bad decisions because of my anger and stubborn attitude. Was I really gonna go to the manager of the entire Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex ? Yes. Was I gonna get fired ? Maybe, but I don't even care.

What people don't know is that Sun, Moon and I are good friends, even without knowing my situation they still make me feel loved and cared... But people only see it as an obsession with these animatronics...

"Wait, the president is in reunion, you can't- !"

But I didn't care, so I knocked at the door,
"Enter"
A voice said. And now here I am, standing by the entrance of the door.

"... What are you doing here Jason ?"
Said the vice-president.

- I'm here to talk about Sun And Moon sir.
"... We were talking about it, in fact, but you weren't invited to this reunion, you have nothing to do here."
- That's false, I am in charge of the daycare, if someone makes decisions about my animatronics I should be here.

The man laughed for a bit.

"You know Jason, at first I thought you were gonna do great at the daycare, but you got closer to these animatronics and began to treat them better than your own employees or friends ! You're just an anti-social men that got childhood trauma and tries to solve them with fucking robots !"
The vice-president then sat down.