Love

Hello hello ! This chapter will have some mlm (male loving male) representation,
if you don't like it don't read it. I love the fact that today is the gay-pride day and I'm publishing a chapter talking about LGBT+ representation ! Be gay and be proud people !
Anyway, enjoy ! 

Freddy POV

The three of them looked at each other.
"... Now what ?" Monty asked.
"Now we sleep." The bunny said as he got on the bed without even bothering to put the blanket over him. Soon, the bear and the gator joined him by laying down beside him.

"... We're free..." Said the bunny.
-... Yes... We are.
"..."

Monty sighed as he turned on his back and put his hands behind his head. "... To be honest and fucking cheesy... I still can't believe it..." The gator said. The three animatronics were almost out of battery, but they all wanted to talk a little bit more.

-... Well if we have to be honest... Then I would say that I think the same... Something is still bothering me... but we would need time to figure it out together...
"... What about ya bunny ?"

The bunny seemed to think for a minute
"... I guess we're honest... Then I'll say it, I love you two." he finally said.

Both the bear and the gator looked at the bunny.
"... I don't care if it's not the right time to say it, I love you both, I don't know how but I want you two. I know people don't see these kind of relationship well, already being "gay" isn't still well seing by people these day's, and much more about relationships with more then two people... but I can't chose, I love you both the same way."

Neither Freddy or Monty knew what to say, they definitely liked Bonnie but what about each other, if they had to date both of them Bonnie, they would automatically date each other, no ? And do they like him so much that they could let him date someone else at the same time ?

-... It's not like I hate you Monty... But-
"I was thinking the same thing." Monty said.
"... You both don't have to answer me today, and I can still sleep in the empty r-"
- No sleep here !
"Stay here !"

Monty and Freddy looked at each other.
"You had him for a month, you can be the one to sleep in the empty room" Monty said, anger in his eyes.
- He's not an object, you can't control him.
"Why wouldn't we all sleep together ?"

Both of the bigger animatronics looked at the bunny.

"... What ? In a... "Friend" way... ? Like a slumber party"
-...
"..."

They all looked at each other for a minute. And the minute was long.
-...
"..."
-... What do you think Monty ?
"I think that there won't be enough space for the three here if ya don't lose some pounds, fat bitch~ " Monty responded playfully.
-... Shut up~

Even with their jokes, something still felt weird for them, they couldn't simply turn off and "sleep" like that. After a while, Monty got enough of it and got out of the bed.

"... I'm quickly gonna check on Sun... " He said in a serious tone.
"... Take your time... And about earlier, I don't need an answer right now, just... think about it." Responded the Bunny.
"...Right... Don't do weird things together."

Monty said as he headed towards the outside of their bedroom. After a while, Bonnie suddenly talked.
"... Are you mad for what I said ?"

Freddy thought for a minute before responding.
-... I'm not, I'm actually glad you told us that... and, I'm glad... that you love me back.
"Awww, what a big softie~" Bonnie got closer to Freddy and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek.

"... I love you both so much"
- We love you too... Even though I still need to think about... Us, and our relationship.
"Of course Superstar."
-... Are you also gonna call him "Superstar" ?
"Are you jealous by any chance ?"

Freddy looked away.
-... I know you love us the same way... But when you call me "Superstar"... I just... feel so special to your eyes. Of course I use it also to call the children that way, or Jason and the other... But, when you look at me and you call me like that, I just want to take you in my arms... So, could you make it so that you only call me "Superstar" ? in a romantic way I mean ?
"..."

-... I'm sorry if you don't understand, anyway, forget about it.
"... No I understand ! And yes, I'll call him "Laser beam"...  I also think that Superstar is our thing. But..." Bonnie put his hand on the bear's torso. "... I hope that you understand how different you are from Monty and how you both fill my heart in different ways, I love you, Superstar~"
-...Darling... I-... love you.

They both looked at each other in the eyes before looking at each others mouth.
-... I-Isn't in these moments that you're supposed to kiss the one you love ? Freddy finally said.
"Yeah... I think humans do that... Do you wanna try ?"
- Definitely.

They both approached they're mouths from each other as they looked into their eyes. Freddy closed his eyes, he could almost hear the energy flowing in his wires like his whole body was gathering all his energy in his head. It's finally Bonnie who broke the last inches from them and pushed his lips on Freddy's. A moment passed and they tried to act like humans from a movie they've seen at the theater, moving their head side-way and moving their lips at the same time. After a while, they seperated and the bear opened his eyes again to look at the bunny.

"... It wasn't..."
- Yes, It wasn't...
"... Us."

They looked at each other, they we're only trying to act like human. But they're not humans, and it was like they only played "pretend". Freddy decided to put softly his nose on Bonnie's as he closed his eyes.

-... This is way better.

Bonnie smiled softly. "... It is." He responded honestly.

After a while they heard big steps outside their room. "Move aside extras."Said Monty as he entered the room before jumping beside Bonnie. The bed was kinda small for the three of them so they had to be very close to each other if they didn't want to fall.

-... S-Sorry Bon-bon... The bed is maybe a little bit too small.
"Yeah, but I ain't sorry If I'm crushing ya."

Bonnie, turning toward Monty, his chest and back almost smashed between the other two animatronics chest. A big smile appeared on his face. "This is perfect~" He said before closing his eyes and snuggling his face between Monty's torso.

"... I got the face and ya got nothing~" Monty said to Freddy. The bunny moved a bit before Freddy could feel Bonnie's behind on his lower stomach.
- B-Bonbon ?
"And he got my ass~" Said Bonnie playfully.
"And why would I-... Oh... turn around whenever ya want pretty face~"

Freddy took a deep breath before getting even closer to Bonnie. Monty did the same before closing his eyes.
"I love you both, thank you for being here with me..." Said Bonnie before slowly shutting off.
- I love you too, Bonbon.
"... Yeah, love ya."

The three animatronics slowly turned off in each other's arms. They don't know what their future is gonna be made of, but they know they're gonna try their best to make the person they love happy.

To be continued...

Hello hello again ! I hope you like this chapter, I not only wanted to make more representation of 
different type of love like polygamous people but I also wanted to make a change by making it accurate and an actual good representation. It was hard and I tried my best, if anything is wrong don't hesitate and tell me ! Anyway, bubye !