Anger

Hello hello ! Nothing to say today,
Anyway, enjoy !

Monty POV

-WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND TO THEM !
Screamed Monty to the human he was holding.
"MONTY GETS OFF HIM. NOW." Responded Moon.
- OR WHAT ? THESE PEOPLE ARE MY FAMILY, I WONT TOLERATE A FREAK TO MODIFY THEM !

Monty couldn't control himself, he was hurt and needed to hurt the person who made him angry. But the thing he was the most angry at was the fact that nobody could be held accountable.

"Monty ! Jason didn't do that !" Freddy tried to say.
- HE DIDN'T ? THEN WHAT DID ! WE NEVER HAD THAT BEFORE ! WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED HIM AND SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT THE PIZZAPLEX !

Freddy began to also be pissed.

"How could you say that ?! He saved us ! You need to be more thankful for what he did !"
- HE DOOMED US. NOW WE DON'T HAVE A PURPOSE ANYMORE... We are simple machines Freddy, we aren't human.

Freddy lost his reason and frowned as he showed his teeth to the gator. After a long minute he finally lost his mind and jumped on the gator.

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT ! WE HAVE FEELINGS ASSHOLE, CAN A MACHINE DO THAT !?" He said as he punched the gator in the face. Monty took the punch but kicked Freddy in his rib with his foot. Both of them fought like wild animals as the others stepped back.

"STOP IT YOU TWO !" Said Bonnie, screaming.
"S-STOP !" Sun added.

Freddy and Monty were fighting like their life depended on it; hurting each other badly and not caring about their own bodies made the fight even more impressive, in a scary way.

- DO YOU NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAMILY !?
Screamed Monty as he punched Freddy.
"OF COURSE I DO, YOUR THE ONE SAYING WE SHOULDN'T BE OURSELVES !"
Screamed Freddy as he kicked Monty in the stomach. As Monty bent in front of him from the pain, the bear tackled the gator on the ground as he sat on Monty's hips to finish him.

"YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT US, YOU SAID WE SHOULD JUST BE MACHINES, BUT WE AREN'T !" Freddy said as he punched the other animatronic in the face.

"YOU WERE ALWAYS SO SELFISH ! A-AND I THOUGHT YOU COULD CHANGE BUT MAYBE I WAS WRONG !" He continued as he throwed another punch.

"... I HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU ! SO STOP SAYING THOSE THINGS !" He said as he punched him one last time before Monty took his arm and rolled him over to get on top of him.

- I SAID THAT BECAUSE I CARE ! YOU WERE ALWAYS THE ONE WANTING TO "SAVE" EVERYONE ! BUT SOMETIMES PEOPLE DON'T NEED TO BE SAVED !

Monty brought his face closer to the bear's one.

-... Oh, how you love being the savior of everyone. But you know what, maybe we would have been better if we stayed there, or maybe if you JUST HAD DISAPPEARED INSTEAD OF BONNIE !

The silence suddenly fell on the room as nobody knew what to say.

"... Is that really how you feel ?" Asked Freddy who didn't even know if he was more sad than angry.

Monty didn't mean that and knew that he said that because of the anger.
-... Yes.
He still responded because of his ego.

"... Get off me"
-... Freddy I-
"GET. OFF."

Monty quickly got up as the bear did the same.

"... I need a minute." Freddy said as he went upstairs. Monty turned to Bonnie who was in front of him. The bunny slapped the gator in the face before saying,