Young Life

Helloooow, I hope you're doing great today ! Anyway, enjoy this chapter !

Sun and Moon POV

- Come one little sunflowers, it's time to go home !
"But I don't wanna go home..."
- But you're Mommy is here ! And she's gonna miss you if you don't go !
"... Okaaaay..."

And as the day ended, every child got out of the daycare, nobody was left, even the employees got home.

-...Good job for today...
Said Moon
- ...Thank you... you too.
Responded Sun in a shy tone.
-... Can we- ?
"Good job you two"

Jason was at the entrance of the daycare.

- Jason !
Screamed Sun.

- How are you !!! Oh I've missed you !!!
"Haha, Calm down, it's only been a day !"
Sun took Jason in his long arm before hugging him.

-I am so happy !!!!
"Me too-... but... can't breath"
- Oh sorry !
Sun let go of him as he was struggling to breath. Jason then looked at Moon.

"Hey"
-... Hey...
"... So... Was that day fine ? Every part of your bodys work correctly ?"
- Of course !! Look !

Sun opened his stomach to show the inside of it to the young man. He carefully inspected the inside, some pencil, googly eyes and glitter we're on the inner wall of Sun. He also found a small flashlight... But he knew why it was there so he didn't say anything.

"... Suuuuun."
- Uuuh... Yes, Jason ?
Said Sun with a smile that could clearly tell he was the man behind the slaughter of... glitter and stickers inside his stomach.

"... Did you... Well, by any chance, put something in your stomach ?"

Sun looked away while he seemed uncomfortable.

-... Okay okay ! But I didn't put anything there, I just ate !
"Ate ? You can't-... Oh... BUT WHY PENCILS ?"
- THE KID TOLD ME TO DO IT !??

Jason sighed before taking the pencils off his stomach.

"I'm okay with the stickers, as long as nobody sees them okay ? Your turn Moon"

Moon looked at Sun who was putting his stomach in place. He then opened his stomach himself. The inside was empty except for a small box, Jason inspected the wire before smiling as he took something out of his pocket.

-... What is that ?
Moon said while looking at the little pouch Jason was holding. The fabric was violet and blue with some little moons on it.

"It's a fragrant charm, it smells like violet if you're wondering."
- Oh, but why ? It's not like I can smell or have an odor in general.
"Exactly. Some children sleep better with essential oils, so it could help with your work."

Moon stared for a minute before taking the little pouch and putting it inside him.

-... Thank you.
He said while closing stomach.
- And me !!
Screamed Sun.
"Yes yes, I have one for you too, don't worry Sun !"

Jason took this time a yellow and orange pouch with symbols of Sun's on it.

- What does it smell like !!?
"Peaches"
-... I have no idea what it smells like but I like it !!

Sun took the pouch and put it in his mouth before... "swallowing" it ...?

- Thank you !!!
"Well, It's time to sleep now, good night you two"
- Good night Jay !

Sun hopped in Jason's arm to take him in a thigh hug before running toward the slide and quickly going down. Jason was about to go when something held him back.

"... Moon, is there a problem ?"
-... I should return the question... I know winter is the worst...

Jason smiled softly before taking Moon in his arms.

"... I know you worry for me... And I will forever be thankful for everything we've talked about... But today isn't about me." Jason lost his smile.

"... how do you feel ?"
-... Weird... I can understand things I didn't... And It's not something I could have learned by an update... I feel things... I don't know how... but...

Moon took an instant before sighing.

-... I don't understand
"You don't have to. Technically you're just born today so take your time to understand yourself better."
-... I wasn't born today...

Moon looked at Jason.

-... They separated Sun from me, I am the original body.
"... H-how could- ?"
- It hurted.

Jason shivered, but he wasn't scared, he felt bad, he felt guilty, he felt like he was gonna throw up... He felt bad for knowing the truth.

-... I should go, Sun is probably waiting in our room.
"... Yeah... Goodnight Moon"
- Goodnight Jason.

And as they say that, they both took a different direction, Moon going toward the theater and Jason the exit. Moon didn't know why he said that, it's true that between being one with Sun and being separated hurted but he's an animatronic, he can't feel pain... Right ?

The S.T.A.F.F bot were coming and turned on their flashlights to start their rounds. Moon dodge them with ease before going into the theater. The secret passage passed, he was now behind the door of the room, why was he stressed ? Why did he feel like that... For the first-... No, second time, Moon felt guilt.

-... I know you're behind the door, come in.
-...

Moon pushed the door to find Sun sitting on the floor, turning his back to him. His long arms were holding his legs thigh to his chest.

-... We should... talk
Said Moon softly while coming closer.
- D-Don't come near me ! You scare me !
Almost screamed Sun.

-... I'm sorry... For what I did to the children... for scaring you... I wasn't myself... It's like I wasn't even awake... I've changed now, I can understand people better, I can understand you and the children... so I hope you can forgive me...
-...

Moon got a bit closer before sitting down, his back against Sun's.

-... Here... I know it won't make you forgive me... I just want to help you...

Moon slided down a small box toward Sun. Sun took it shyly before opening it, inside was a small night light shaped like a star. When Sun turned it on, a soft yellow light came out of it to illuminate their room.

-... If you don't like it just-
Started Moon, however, he didn't finished his sentence since Sun had put his hand on Moon's.

-... I love it... Thank you, and goodnight...
-... Goodnight Sunlight.

The little night light star was now the only thing lighting the room and their body's as they both shut down for the night.

Goodnight.

To be continued...

I loved that chapter ! And it's always so satisfying to put the important words or sentences in italics ! Anyway, bubye !