Do you want to be human ?

Hello hello ! Yes early chapter, I'm going to an anime convention tomorrow and will not be able to post, so here's your chapter :) ! Anyway, enjoy this chapter !

Freddy POV

A dark path

.

A weird shaped animatronic

.

They're in pain, why isn't anybody saving them ?

.

Why aren't I saving them ?

.

"...Freddy Fazbear... hehe... It's always been a love story between us, right ?... You look exactly like him... well, you're not a child, but you'll do the job... Time to sleep Freddy~"

.

..

...

....

- AAAH !
"AAAH !???"
-... B-Bonnie ?
"... What the fuck was that ?"

Freddy sat down on the couch. It's been a month since Bonnie came back and like every night, they have been sleeping together in Freddy's room.

"Babe, are you okay ?" Said Bonnie rubbing his eyes.
-... I-I don't know... I... had a nightmare...

Bonnie took a moment before getting behind Freddy and hugging his back.
"... Do you wanna talk about it, Superstar ?"
-... I... don't even know what it was about... There was a man in a dark basement... he said something about... me...
"... Weird... It must be your imagination playing with you... come on, let's go back to sleep."
-... Are you just saying this because if I don't stay by your side you have nothing to hug in your sleep~ ?
"Mmmmmmaybe~"
-... I love you Bon-bon.
"Why so serious~ ? But I love you too big bear"

Freddy layed down with Bonnie again, they're couch wasn't that big and it could barely hold both of them but they liked it that way. And as they kiss each other goodnight on the cheek they fell asleep hugging each other.

.

..

...

....

"... Hey Freddy, I'm-... Oh, sorry you two ! Someone's waiting for us outside !" Chica then quickly disappeared off the room, leaving the two animatronics bearly awake perplexed.

".... Ughhhh... isn't it still night ?" Bonnie asked
- It is... Let's see what's going on.
"... Ughhhhh..."
- Come on Bon-bon, get up.
"....Fine."

Both of them got up and walked outside of the room. Bonnie had taken his blanket and was almost fully wrapped in it. They arrived in front of the little stage at the right of everyone's room, Roxanne, Chica and Monty were already here and sitting on the stage.

"Interesting choice of lingerie, ya still look hot though" Said Monty to Bonnie.
"I know you wanna fuck me badly, too bad you don't have a dick~" the bunny responded

Freddy wasn't that shocked anymore, when the two of them started this kind of conversation he would get really jealous and possessive over Bonnie, but not anymore, he knows it's just a joke to them.

"Yeah, ya sure wish to be fucked~" Said Monty smiling.
"Only with your mom~" Bonnie responded.
"Could you both shut the fuck up."Said Roxy. "Who called us anyway ?"
"Me." A voice said behind us.