Do you believe in God ?

Ps: this chapter is happening at the same time as the last two. When Chica, Freddy and the others were having fun at the party, here's Moon's POV.

Moon POV

Moon loved his job, he still wanted to take care of the children but scaring teenagers was so fun. He didn't even know that a church could have a night guard, but he didn't mind it. At least now he could help Jason with the money.

"Check this out !" A teenager said as he threw a rock inside of the church.
"Tabarnak ! You really did that !"
"What about the monster ?" A third guy asked.
"Those are only rumors, come on, don't you have balls ?" A teenage girl asked.

Moon smiled, maybe just maybe he had fun scaring the old kids... Just a little bit.

The group of four teenager stepped in the church, they probably came hearing of the rumor of the devil living in between these walls, waiting for dumb kids to commit sins before eating them alive. Most of the rumor is true, only that it isn't the devil but only an animatronic and that he doesn't eat children, they taste quite bad.

"Look ! Nobody's there ! It was only a dumb rumor" the first guy said
"... Wait ! I think I saw something moving !"
"Really funny Noah" the girl said.
"I'm not joking !"

Suddenly, all of the lights turned off, the church went silent as Moon tried not to laugh. Jason had installed some sticky paw to his hands so he could climb walls like a spider.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING !?"
"LOOK ON THE WALL !"

Moon quickly climbed as he lit his red eyes and giggled to scare the kids, he soon disappeared in the dark. The kids held each other as they couldn't move, petrified from their fear.

Moon was now on the ceiling, he had installed a rope mechanism so that he could "fly" like in the Pizzaplex. He attached himself to it as he lit his eyes again.

- Children must be punished ! Children must be found~
He said as he slowly went down.

"AAAAAAAAAH !!!!"
"JESUS CHRIST !"
All the teenagers screamed and runned away.

- Nighty night~
Moon said as he stood on the ground. Soon, he detached himself from the rope and sighed.
- What a night.
He then quickly climbed the wall again and went on the ceiling to rearrange the rope.

"These kids will always come back."
- Father.
Moon then quickly climbed back on the wall to get down.

"... I don't know what to do, soon our church will transform itself into a house of horror. Kids will come here to get scared and not to pray."
-... I'm sorry.
"Don't be son, It isn't your fault. I guess now the only thing left to do is pray."
The old man sighed.

"I'm sorry that you have to stay up so late only to watch for these kids."
- Don't be, I am happy to help.
"And to get paid."
Both of them laughed.

"... You are a good man."
- How could you know ? You can't even see what I look like.
"... I know that you are, God will help everyone when they need it the most, and you are my help."
-... I'm sorry, I don't even believe in God.
"It's alright. Even if you don't believe in God, God will believe in you."

Moon smiled, this man didn't even know what the animatronic looked like or even that he was an animatronic, but he was still kind and nice to him.

-... Thank you father.
"You are welcome. I have some things to do, take care of these kids."
- I will.