I do.

Hello hello and welcome ! A new chapter has joined the game ! hope you'll enjoy it !

A few days later

Roxanne got up slowly, she couldn't turn off and pass the night. She couldn't stop thinking about the conversation she and the other had a few days before.

-... Ugh... Fuck.
She said before walking toward her mirror.

-... I am the best... I am perfect... you need to stay concentrated to make people happy. People like you more when you're in control of yourself... Yes... I will.
The wolf took a deep breath.

"Hey Roxy !"

Roxanne startled at the sudden voice of another animatronic.

-... Chica... geez, knock before entering !
"Sorry Wolfy, I was just feeling sooo alone !" Chica jumped on Roxy's couch. "... Can I sleep here tonight ?"
-... Of course honey.
The wolf walked toward the chicken and sat in front of her on the ground, showing her her back.

"... Want me to brush your hair again ?" Asked Chica as Roxy just took the hairbrush on her table to hand it to Chica. The chicken started to pass the brush in the wolf's long hair.

-... So, what's the matter ? Normally you don't ask to sleep here, you just fall asleep on the couch eating whatever you find on my table.
"... Yeah, but then you just sleep on your chair, I wanna cuddle~ !... And I wanna talk..."
-... About the daycare attendant conversation I suppose.
"... Yeah... And also-" Chica's hand stopped moving.

-... Hon-... ?

Some weird mechanical sound came out of Chica, Her eyes changed to a pink color instead of her usual purple. The wolf turned around to look at her friend.

-... Are you okay ?
"Hey kids, my name is Chica ! Do you wanna see me sing ?"
-... Chi-
"La la la laaaaaa~ !"
- What is-

Chica was moving in a weird way, like her limbs could only move in a stiff and... more robotic way, like the olds-

"MY NAME IS C-C-CHICA"
- B-Babe, what's happening ? STOP !
"I-I-I W-WAS T-T-TH-" Suddenly, Chica stopped moving.
-... C-Chica ? Honey ?
"..."

The wolf quickly got up before putting her hands on the chicken's shoulder.

- Hey ! HEY ! WHAT'S HAPPENING !?
"..."

Roxanne shacked Chica's shoulders. At some point, the chicken slowly opened her eyes again.

- CHICA !
"... What... ha-"

Roxy took her in her arms, giving her a tight hug.

"... Hey, wolfy... What happened ?"
- Y-You... I don't even know...
"... I think I had... a flashback..."
-... Of when ?
"... I-... don't think I was even... "Me" back then..."
-... What do you mean ?

Chica closed her eyes for a moment as she sighed.
"... I... everything was dark... I was... different... I was walking and holding someone's hand... I was scared... There were... three... no, four of us... maybe five ? One in front of me, leading the way and two others behind me..."
-... Where were you going ?
"... I don't know..."
-... Take your time... If you wanna talk about it later we can stop.
"... Yes, please."

Roxanne, still worried, sat beside the chicken, both of the chicken's hands were shaking, so she took them both in her own.

-... Geez... I was so scared...
"... I'm sorry."
- Don't be, you didn't do anything bad... It was like you weren't even... Yourself... Your voice wasn't even the same, and you're movement we're... you looked like an old animatronic...
"... Like... The Chica from 1987 ?"
-... no... like from 1985.
"... like...t-the 1985... with-"
-... the five missing childs incident...

The wolf noticed the other animatronic's hand shaking less than before.

-... Are you okay ?
"... I don't know... I wanna cuddle."

Roxanne layed down on her couch before opening her arms to Chica. The chicken got softly between the wolf and one of her arms, her head posed on Roxy's shoulder. They both took a moment to breath, and after a while, Roxy rubbed her hand on Chica's back.

"... I have an impression of déjà-vus."
- From when ?
"Oh gosh, I forgot to tell you ! You know Freddy ?"
-... No, who is this bitch ?
"Wolfyyyy~ ! Well you know that him and Bonnie is a thing"
- So it's official ?

Chica sighed as she thought of a good way to explain the situation of the animatronics.

"It's complicated... Freddy loves Bonnie but Monty also loves Bonnie and Bonnie love them both so I think they're gonna be a couple because Monty and Freddy are gonna have a weird "Enemies to lover" arc and they're gonna form a great couple !"

A silent minute passed between them.

-... Wow, interesting... How do you think they're gonna do if they wanna fuck ?
"Ewwww Roxyyyy ! I don't wanna know !"
- They don't even have dicks, do you think they have peepees ? Does Freddy have like, Fazzballs ?
"Rooxyyyyy !"
- And do you think Bonnie is gonna be the one taken in a Freddy-Monty sandwich ? Noooo, he look like a Bottom but he could fuck both of them at the same time.

Chica laughed softly as she turned over to hug the wolf.

- I'm just asking !... I wonder what it even feels like...
"... To have sex or having a dick ?"

The wolf scoffed.
- Good one sweetheart~

Chica's heart skipped a beat, she always found Roxanne attractive and it always made her feel weirdly good when she would call her by nicknames like these. Roxy felt the same about Chica even though she didn't want to admit it, even to herself. A silence started between the two of them.

-... What do you think we're gonna have to do if we want to be human ?
"... I... Don't know... It scares me sometimes..."
- Don't be. Whatever you choose, I will stay by your side and protect you.
"... Awwww... thank you Cariña~" Chica turned her off slowly as Roxanne did the same.

"What does it mean ?" Though Roxy before completely turning off.

To be continued...

Hey ! Hope you all liked this chapter ! Anyway, bubye !