...Home.

Hello hello ! Ready for a new chapter ? I hope so ! Also, don't hesitate on wrighting me some comments, I really wish to know what you think about the story until now. 
Anyway, enjoy !

Jason pov

-....mmmhgg...

I want to sleep more... but I have to-

I felt a hand gently rubbing my cheek. Maybe I can sleep a bit longer...

.

..

...

....

I finally decided to wake up. My eyes were greeted by an orange and yellow light, the sunset.

-... Mmmh... Hi...
I looked at Moon, he was holding me on his lap and was probably on rest mode.

"Helloooow !" Said Sun in a whisper, like he didn't wanted to wake up the others.
-... Hi Sun... wait, Roxanne ? Do you wanna change places ?
"Yeah, my battery's very low."

Roxanne stopped the car and got out, I did the same, carefully trying not to wake Moon up. Roxanne and I met, her eyes widened as she stared at me.

-... Is something wrong ?
"... I didn't know you... w-"
- Please, don't tell anyone... I know you probably still don't trust me... but could that stay between us for the moment please ?
"... I understand, but I'll keep an eye on you."
-... Thanks.

Roxanne climbed on Moon to go and sat on Chica's laps.
"Hi~" Said Chica to Roxanne
"...If we could choose, you'd be on my laps." Said Roxy, rolling her eyes.
"Of course of course mi vida~"

I sat on the seat before starting the engine. I then quickly slapped my face with my hands, trying to wake me up completely before starting to drive.

-... Has anything happened while I was out ?  I asked outloud.
"Not really... Except maybe the sun setting down." Responded Monty.
- Shit, I really slept the whole day ? I didn't notice, sorry...
"It's okay, but how are we gonna do to recharge if the sun isn't there ?" Asked Bonnie, a bit anxious.
-... We're almost there, once we arrive we'll all put ourselves on rest mode, or sleep for me and once the sun rises enough we would wake and charge you all.
"... Okay" He responded, still a bit anxious.

After a while, the landscape changed and more trees could be seen. We soon arrived at the land border and human installation could be seen.
-... Hey, you all need to hide beside. I wouldn't want other humans or bots to see you.

Bonnie and Monty fought each other to get on the back of the car as I drove slowly so they had time to hide.
"Bonnie ! Your feet's on my face !" Said Roxanne.
"Sorry sorry ! If only Monty wasn't that big..." He responded
"Call me fat one more time and I'll bite your face off," Monty said.
- Shush ! Close your mouth all.

They all did they're best to hide as much as they could as we arrived at the border.
"Hello, what is your purpose here ?" Asked the bot.
- I'm just gonna give these pieces of junk to recycle them into new bots.
I simply said as I pointed at the animatronics on the back seats.

"Processing... Do you have a license for it ?"
- No, that's why my cousin do it. He works at the "Bazar de Joe".
"Processing... Everything is clear. Welcome to Canada."
- Thanks bud.

I put on a large smile as I drove away from the border.
"... PIECES OF JUNK." Roxanne said after a while.
- Sorry Roxanne, It was to protect all of us... You're beautiful.