Living...?

Hello hello and welcome ! I hope your summer vacation is going on well. For me it's only the beginning but I'm arealdy having fun (even though my back problems are coming back and getting worst ^^') But anyway, 

Enjoy this chapter !

POV Freddy

Sun was running in the garden, he smiled as he passed by Freddy, taking care of his news plantation. It's now been two weeks since they've installed in Jason's house, everyone worked hard to help as best as they could. This afternoon, Freddy had to water his plants, clean every room and cook for Jason and Chica.

He got up and whipped the dirt off his brown pants. Roxy and Bonnie had found some clothes for him, mostly large pants with belts made of leather and finally some warm flannel shirts. His plants were growing stronger everyday, "... They're so tiny" Freddy would think as he stared at them.

He took a big watering can and filled it in the small pound by the house. After watering his plants he decided to go and clean the rooms. He took an apron by the kitchen before taking the cleaning ustensiles and storming upstairs. He took the rest of the afternoon cleaning the rooms with the help of Sun who also joined the cleaning. Soon, both of them had finished cleaning the entire floor.

- Thank you, with your help I finished so much quicker.
"You're welcome !" Sun responded "Since it's Wednesday I didn't have to work at school this afternoon ! And it was great cleaning with you !"
- Do you want to eat something ? Or we could make cookies for the others.
"Yes !!!! Cookies !!!!"

They both headed downstairs as they stored the cleaning products in their place. The two animatronics took everything to make cookies and started to bake them.

-... So, is school fine ?
"Oh yes yes ! The childrens are amazing and they are so smart ! We often all play together during playtime ! Oh, I should download some french manuals in my system, some kids don't speak english very well, I don't want them to feel like they're being left out." Sun said as he stirred the cookie dough.
- Oh, great, we could speak French together ! I myself have learned some of it to speak to other people.
"Great ! Ooooh it's gonna be so awesome !!!!!!"

After a while they finished the cookie dough and put it in the oven. Chica and Jason soon came back to the house as the cookies and dinner that we've also prepared were ready. Soon, Monty, Roxy and Moon left the house to go to work.

"... Where's Bonnie ?" Chica asked.
-... I think he's outside, I'm gonna go and look for him.

Freddy put the food on the table as he walked outside. He walked in the garden, no one was there; he then decided to walk toward the entrance. On the stairs, two shapes of animatronics were sitting, one having his head on his knees and the other patting the others back. Freddy sat beside the first one confused and scared.

-... Are you okay ?
"... I... don't know." Responded Bonnie.

Freddy looked at Monty, what did the two of them talk about ?
"... Don't look at me like that... ya know I'm  for comforting people, but I didn't say anything mean." Responded the gator.
"... I just... feel like I'm useless... and a burden for others... I don't even have a job."

Freddy fronded, how could his lover think something like that.
-... It's okay, everyone needs some time and if it's really about your job, you can take a small one and take the time to find something you really love.
"But I know something is there for me ! Outside, in this town !... There must be something awaiting me... or else... What am I ? Am I just another robot without a mind or a purpose other than to serve humans ?"

Monty rubbed Bonnie's back.
"... You don't have to find a "purpose", just take care of everyone and enjoy your freedom. We haven't even fully "awakened" yet, I know that you and everybody here feels like that, like a part of them is being kept out of their mind... So maybe we just need the time to solve that problem so that you can discover what job or shit you would want to do" Monty said.
"... But-"
"Hey, stop listening to it."
"To what ?"
"... The voice in your head. I know ya can hear anything, but ya don't have to listen to everything."
"... What's the difference ?"

Freddy had taken the candle by the corner of the stairs and lit it with his finger. He then placed it in front of them as the flame lighted their bodies.

"... For example, ya don't have to listen to Freddy when he snore at night."
- I do not snore !
"Naaah, ya do~ but also, ya don't have to listen to that bitch in your head." Monty said.
"... Okay... but I just can't stop listening to it."
"Then scream "Don't speak Patrick !"... or was it "Shut up Hugo" ?... Meh I forgot, but that type of shit ya know."

Bonnie giggled a bit as Monty and Freddy smiled. After a while, the bunny sat back straight again. The bear and the gator got closer to the animatronic in the middle. They all hugged each other as they sighed.

Their pain hadn't disappeared, but for a minute they just wanted to stay like this and pretend that everything was fine.

"... So you did watch Luca~" Bonnie said to Monty.
"It was---- fine." He said.
- Oh you've watched it too ? It is quite entertaining right, the two boys are so cute !
"Oh, I would love to see that "Italy" ! Well, I know the movie was based some time ago, but It couldn't have changed that much, right ?" The bunny said.

They all smiled together as they closed their eyes.

.

.

.

.

"... So none of you are gonna say anything about Freddy and his fucking fire finger ?" Monty asked, quite disturbed by it.
"Oh nah, I knew about it." Responded the bunny

Monty seemed disturbed.
"... And ? Like, this bitch can make fire out of his finger and y'all didn't bother telling me ? Like, now your gonna tell me you shit acid, or that you puke fucking cum ?"

Mmmh, ah yes, one of the crue sentences of the Monty himself. Truly honest, as always.

- Stop being vulgar Monty.
"What are ya gonna do, kick my ass~ ?" He responded.
"Wow, so you are both flirting with each other, that's new~" The bunny said playfully
- We weren't-
"That's not-"

The two bigger animatronics stared at each other before laughing it off. They had their past and wouldn't forget it, but maybe it was time for them to admit their new friendship.

They snuggled against each other as a light breeze flew by them.

??? POV

I continued to try and repair him, but it was impossible, just impossible.

-... I can't... anymore.
"Ohh~ are you gonna give up ?"
- Glitchtrap !? Oh no no ! I would never ! I will continue to work.
"So cute, but I see that you have trouble with this... Body. Why wouldn't you just build a new body out of brand new pieces~?"

I passed my hand on my forehead.

- I guess I could try, if that is what you want.
"Good. I see your efforts. but don't. Disappoint. Me." He said as he disappeared.
.
.
.
.
- From the outside ? Oh well, I feel good I guess.... The inside ? You better not ask.
.
.
.
.
-... Why ? I wouldn't want anything to happen to you.
.
.
.
.
-... You can protect yourself ? Alright.... Then I would say that I feel like dying inside.
.
.
.
.
-... No....
.
.
.
.
-.... I am dying.
.
.
.
.
-... And you will soon too.

To be continued...

What a chapter ! It was so fun wrighting it ! Anyway, see you next time !