Saving The Rescue 1

My own interpretation of Ultimate Spider-Man's episode "The Revenge of Arnim Zola" but it's as MCU Spidey somehow, but also USM's Eddy Brock is in this and is good friend of Spidey's, and also MCU's Kate bishop is there because Clint wanted to train her yep ok cool. The only thing from USM is Venom and Zola, everything else im imaginning as MCU.

Fun vocab word: Syntheziod- Robot soldiers made from artifical substances (almost liquidy) that can duplicate any persons appearance 

Arnim Zola decided to return and hurt those I love, once again. He managed to capture and replace all the Avengers with syntheziod duplicates, which tried to kill me. Then he blew up most the compound with the Tri-Carrier, where all the captured Avengers are being kept. Thank god we, (Kate and Venom), made it out safely so now we can follow the hijacked Tri-Carrier and rescue the team. 

-

"Are both of you okay?" Spidey asks, they both nod in response. "Look, I know both of you have had lots of training and are capable of helping me in this, alright, so we're gonna work as a team and save them. I'm picking up heat signatures in the Tri-Carrier that match The Avengers', we gotta get in there." Kate takes out on arrow from her quiver, "Hold onto me." She shoots at the Tri-Carrier as it starts rising up, but lands her shot sucessfully. Spidey and Venom hold onto Kate tightly as they all soon rise from the ground and start gliding through the air, still attacthed to the Tri-Carrier. 

"Venom, can you web us up?" Spidey asks. Venom shoots a black web towards the front of the Carrier and reels them in. Spidey punches a hole through the floor and helps the two climb into the Carrier. They walk through a couple of halls until they reach the main front area of the aircraft. 

"Where are they?" Kate asks out loud. Spidey points to the hologram screens above them, "I don't know where the team is but I do know where Zola might be." Venom and Kate turn to look at Spidey as a loud, dark voice vibrates the speakers around them. 

"The end of the Avengers is here. And soon, it will be the end of you too." Zola laughs. Venom steps up, "Give us the Avengers back and we won't- uh, we won't change your channel!" Spidey steps infront of Venom and turns to him, "Just let me handle this, I got this whole witty banter thing down." Zola chuckles and looks at the trio, "I won't give you your friends back but I will give you a nice toy to keep you occupied. I really enjoyed the syntheziod duplicates so I've created some new, better ones." Zola dissapears from the holograms as a syntheziod forms right infront of the trio. 

Spidey steps between the syntheziod and his friends. A terrifying amalgamation of Doc Ock and Hulk forms infront of their very eyes. "Oh great, just what I needed today, a big green octopus." Spidey's spider-sense caused him to look to his left. There formed an amalgamation of the Scorpion and Sandman. "Syntheziods, attack!"

"Okay guys, pair off and pound 'em to back into goo!" Spidey thwips away to get a better look at the situation, and to aviod Scorpio's tail (or metastoma as the cool kids call them). "So much sand, Fury's gonna make me clean all this up later!-" He dodges another attack. No matter how close Spidey tries to get, Scorpion pushes him further away with his tail. "Watch where you point that thing!" 

Spidey sticks to the ceiling above the syntehziod to get a better look. "Can't get up close, what if I just web that tail to you instead." The bot tosses sandstone up to Spider-Man before launching its tail at him. Spidey grabs onto the tail and  gets swung around, "haha got your tail." He thwips a web onto the wall and tries pulling on the tail. "Now, this is akwar- Ow!" The syntheziod brings it's tail down and slams Spidey onto the floor. 

Spider-Man sees Kate and Venom trying to take the other syntehziod down, but not together. Kate shoots it from afar as Venom webs it up and tries tackling it. "Kate, get out the way. I got this!" Venom says right before Ock's arms grab him by his legs and hold him upside down. Kate continues to shoot at the bot, but the syntheziod uses Venom as a shield, "Venom, get out of my way!" The bot throws Venom towards Kate and brings them both tumbling to the floor. "C'mon dude, I thought Spider-Man trained you well." "Oh shut up, Katniss." Kate gets up and starts shooting the bot again. Venom launches himself towards it and flings it back against the wall. Kate walks up to him, "You don't even get your powers from skill; it's all from a little piece of goo from space." Venom walks up to her, fists clenched, "You jealous that I'm better than you?" In the midst of their bickering, the Doc Ock/Hulk syntheziod get's up and throws then both across the room.