A Hero

Tony was desperately trying to get the gauntlet away from Thanos. Even though he was out of breath, barely conscious, and bleeding. "Any help here would be great!" Tony yells into his his coms. "Coming!" Tony hears Peter say. "NO- No. Anyone but you. Cap? She-Hulk person? Heck even the raccoon?" Tony said as he dodged a punch from Thanos.

Everyone was fighting to survive in different places. Thor and Steve were killing those really big alien things. Wanda was uncounsious because of Thanos earlier. T'Challa was with Shuri and Okoye. Rocket was with Bucky and Groot. Gamora with Nebula and Quill. Scott with Hope and Bruce. Everyone was spread out and trying not to pass out.

Thanos kicks Tony in the chest which sends him flying backwards. "AGH!" Tony fires a repulsor at Thanos' head which buys him time to get the gauntlet off. "Help!" Tony yells. Right before the gauntlet slips off his fingers, Thanos smacks Tony, also slapping the gauntlet about 15 feet away.

They look at eachother then charge at the gauntlet. Tony lifts himself off the ground them starts the fly with all his energy left towards the gauntlet. Thanos somehow manages to grab Tony's foot so he couldn't move. He wacks Tony onto the floor. "shit" Tony quickly gets up but sees Thanos 3 feet, 2 feet away from the glove.

"Oh no." Tony says. Thanos was gonna get the gauntlet and snap his fingers then he would loose Peter again- his son again. "What's wrong?" He heard Cap say through the coms. "He's got the gauntlet." Everything seemed to stop as Thanos grabbed the gauntlet, a smirk visible on his face. "I hope they remember you." Thanos starts to put on the gauntlet but is stopped when spider webs sling it out of his grasp.

"Peter!" Tony yells in joy. Thanos starts charging towards Spider-Man which causes Tony to shoot a bunch of repulsors at him. "You leave my son alone!"

Peter countinued to swing towards Tony but gets shot down by Thanos cutting his web via throwing his sword. "You little insect-" Thanos says threatingly. Thanos runs and wraps Spider-Man with his fist. "Spiders....are....arachnids." Peter wheezes out. Thanos grabs the gauntlet out of Peter's hand and slips it on while still holding the teen.

"Let him go!" Tony yells at Thanos. He shoots a big repulsor straight his head but nothing happens. Thanos looks at him with annoyance and shoots Iron Man using the stones. "NO-" Peter yells out but is squeezed harder by Thanos. Iron Man is sent flying back until he hits a rock. His uncounsious body lay by the rock as Friday is screaming at him to wake up.

"Tony is down! Thanos has the gauntlet! SomeONE HEL-" Peter barely screams into the coms. With all the air being sqeezed out of him, he was about to pass out. The other Avengers were running and flying as fast they could towards the purple monster.

"Queens, hang on!" Steve said. Black Panther was running right beside him and Thor flying above him.  Steve quickly swings mjolnir and lets it lift him up. The Captain America was flying in a matter of milliseconds. "Thor, how do you steer this thing!" Cap was slowly starting to go up. "Just aim it where ever you want to go." Thor yells then speeds past Steve. "You're on."

Thor and Cap race towards Thanos, trying to see who is faster. Black Panther jumps up and grabs onto Steve. "Mind giving me a lift Captain?" Steve rolls his eyes but countinues forward. As soon as they see Thanos, they notice Spider-Man trying his best to get out of Thanos's grasp.

"Annoying Spider." Thanos spits and holds the gauntlet right beside Spider-Man's head. Spider-Man doesn't move a single muscle, he was terrified. "Let the Spider go." Thor demands. He, Steve, and T'Challa land on the ground a couple feet away from Thanos.

Thanos throws Spider-Man full force towards the ground. Peter grunts loudly but starts coughing from the lack of air. As quickly as Thanos threw him, Thanos grabs Peter by his head. Thor lightly shakes his head as memories from when Thanos held him fill his mind. The Mad Titan holds the power and space stone close to Peter's head.