Kidnapped Reveal

Peter's best friend's dad, Norman Osborn, was kinda insane. He treated Peter more like a son than his actual son. He would always try to get Peter involved in father-son activities with him and Harry, so it wasn't just Norman and Harry. It would be Norman, Peter, and Harry.

Although, Norman could just be showing his love for his son's friend, this crossed the line waay too far.

It was an ordinary day. Going to school. Coming back from school. Going to Delmar's. Going to the tower. Going to his room. Doing homework. All that jazz.

Then the window to his room was smashed as people flew through. Peter quickly ran out of his room and webbed his door shut. His spider-sense tingled as the intruders broke down the door. "Friday, alert the team!" Peter yelled as he ran into the living room. "Get the kid!" He heard from behind him.

Peter wasn't sure if he should fight them off with his webbing to reveal himself as Spider-Man, maybe if they start insulting him or something he'll risk it. "Hey, kid! Come with us!" Another man yelled. Peter went to the stairs only to find it blocked off with the intruders. "Friday! Don't you have sleeping gas hidden somewhere?!" Peter yelled. He ran away from the gaurded stair case.

"Friday?" Peter said. She hadn't answered anything or done anything, maybe those intruders powered her off. "Friday, open the window. Friday! Open the fucking window!" He was filled with adrenaline as he kept avoiding the bullets that were flying towards him.  Peter ran fast to the window. 

If Friday wasn't going to open the window, he'll just have to do it himself. Peter ran raster, gaining more force, enough to break the triple layered window. With the force combined with his super strength, he is sure to break the window. He gets ready to take off his clothes mid air and turn into Spider-Man. Hopefuly he won't hit the floor before he can put his mask on.

"Here goes nothing." Peter whispered to himself. He smashes right through the window and begins to fall to ground level. He quickly takes off his long-sleeved shirt and pants as he passes the 80th floor. He pulls out his mask from his pant pocket and puts it on. The wind that was being forced into his eyes stopped and he could see clearly again. He passes the 50th floor and looks for a place to shoot his web. The building across the street looks like a nice spot. 

He shoots his web and starts swinging away from the tower. "Karen?" Peter said. His spider-sense stopped tingling the farther he got away. "Yes, Peter?" Karen replied. "Call dad."

Karen doesn't reply but the sound of a phone ringing is heard in Peter's ears. As soon as the ringing stops a voice is heard. "Kid, you okay? Shouldn't you be doing your homework?" Tony asked like the concerned dad he is. "Well, I was-" "Do your homework then talk to me." "I literally can't do it. Some dudes broke into my room and now they're after me. I think they powered off Friday cause she didn't talk or do anything." There was a small pause. "Where are you right now, then?" "I'm just swinging away from the tower but there is a weird looking bird following me."

Peter looked behind him to see the weird bird behind him, but it was kinda far away. "Are you sure it's a bird?" "Nope, it kinda looks like a per- SHIT!" Peter was grabbed by a weird looking green figure. "Peter!?" Tony yelled, worriness filling his voice. 

Peter was dragged to the top of a building where he was slamed to the ground. "Got you now, Spider-Man." The green dude said. Peter remembered him from a fight they had a while back as the Green Goblin. Peter's spider-sense tingled as the Goblin threw a pumpkin bomb at him. He rolled out of the way and got up on his feet. "You again? C'mon Norman give wittle ol' me a break. We barely fought eachother 2 days ago." Peter said.

He shot a web at the Goblin and pulled him towards himself. Peter jumped up and kicked Norman which sent him flying back. "Let's see if you can handle 2 at a time, pest." The Green Goblin said. He threw two pumkin bombs at Spider-Man. With the teens' quick thinking, he webbed the pumkins to Goblin's body and watched as they exploded, knocking Norman out. "Beat 'cha at your own game, Gobby." Peter said as he started to web Norman onto the roof.

"Dad, you still there?" Peter asked. " Fortunately, you okay kid?" Tony asks. "Yeah, yeah. I'm good- aye Goblin can you be quiet for a second im trying to have a conversation." Peter looked at Norman and saw him talking to the air. "Are you trying to talk to me or..?" 

"...initiate  S-6." Peter heard. He walked up and crouched down to see Norman's face, "Are you gonna explain or is this gonna end with a cliffhanger?" Heavy footsteeps are heard from behind Peter, as well as wiring. He turns around and sees a dude with metal tentacles,  dude with metal wings, a dude with a fishbowl head, a black slime dude, and a dude with a metal tail. Basically a bunch of dudes in weird bad-guy costumes. 

"I present," Norman starts, "The Sinister Six."

"What the fu-"

-1001 words-

holy fuccccc this story got popular. well-uh, thanks

this one's literally me looking at the reads and votes:

also rest in peace Cameron Boyce 1999-2019. You brought many smiles onto the faces many people, especially mine's. You will be greatly missed and definitely never forgotten.