Freaking Substitutes

Warning: Rape and Molestation with a small daddy kink.

Substitutes, gotta love 'em.

But you get an exception if the sub was the man who raped and molested you a few years ago.

-

Peter walked into his 5th period class without thinking much about it. Get in, sit, write homework, then do whatever's on the board, that's the daily routine. He took out his history book, paper, and pencil then waited for further instrutions.

"Hello, class, I'm your sub for this period, Mr. Wescott-" at that name Peter finally looked up towards the voice and saw the man that gave him nightmares, Skip Wescott, his rapist.

"-When I said your name please say 'here' or 'present' and raise your hand. Diaz?" Wescott started and countinued on. Peter was trying not to have a panic attack at the moment, but was struggling. "Peter P-Parker?

Peter put his hand up but his elbow touched the desk. "See me after class, Einstein, we need to talk."

That just helped the panic attack attack Peter. Peter did everything he could to look normal and succeded. Luckily, it only took 5 minutes for the attack to pass.

The class continued on but Peter couldn't help but think back to when he was 12.

Peter shudders at the thought but looks into it even more, then before he knows it, the periods over. "Okay, kids, do your homework and don't leave it at home." Peter quickly gets up to leave but gets stopped by Wescott. "Einstein, you should stay, we should catch up on things." The smirk evident on his face made Peter scared and nod in agreement. "s-sure."

As soon as all the kids left, Skip locked the door and closed all the blinds, even covering the window on the door.

"You know the routine, baby boy." Skip says with a smirk. Peter whimpered as he silently prayed this was another nightmare. "Don't be afraid baby boy. Daddy'll make you feel better." Skip grabbed Peter and began to kiss him. "You know what happens if you don't do it back." Skip threatend. Peter kissed back, remebering what happend when he didn't.

Skip started to unzip both their pants. "I've waited too long for this." Skip said. He turned Peter around and coverd Peter's mouth with his hand. Peter started to cry when Skip entered him. He went back and forth, tears coming out everytime. "Remeber, you. Tell. Nobody." Skip said before starting to go faster. Peter's muffled cries filled the room as Skip moans did too. "Baby boy~" Skip moaned. 

One thing was for sure, Peter. Hated. This 

-

Skip zipped up Peter's pants as he was still in shock. "You know, Einstein. You should stay after school, I can help you with the work, if you know what I mean~" Peter whimpered but nodded.

The pale boy looked terrified sitting on Skip's lap. All he wanted was to never see the man again. Peter didn't even want food, he lost his appetite dispite the grumble in his stomach. Small tears fell out of the teen's eyes.

"Aw, Petey, don't cry, if you come back after school, I'll make you feel better." Skip said as he whiped away Peter's tears. "Now go to your next class, we don't need people to be suspicious of us."

Peter grabbed his backpack and practically ran out to the hall. The door would've slammed shut but their made to close quietly. He walked to his next class, Reading and writing, just on time.

Ned, who saved Peter a seat beside him, asked him what he was doing. "We were just discussing my grades." Peter said.

The rest of the school day went the same.

-

The bell rang and Peter ran to the outside world. He noticed Happy waiting in the car and was about to go to him before he felt a tap on his shoulder. Peter turned around to face Skip who had a smirk on his face.

"We need to discuss you're grades mister." Peter wanted to ran to Happy and drive away or get ran over by someone's car but Peter nodded and walked into the school with Wescott.

-

They had finished 'discussing grades' 15 minutes later and Peter was finally freed. He walked up to the car and hopped inside. "Hey, Happy." He said in an oddly sad tone. "Why you late kid?" Happy asked as he startes to drive away from the building.

"My history teacher just wanted to talk about my grades." Peter looked out the window, wanting nothing more but to forget this school day. "Why? You failing a class?" Happy sounded concerned. "No, just wanted to let me know how I'm doing so far." "Alright then."

Peter stayed unusually quiet the entire way home. Happy was concerned but didn't ask until they arrived. The teen went to open the door only to find it locked.

"Happy, the door's lo-" "What wrong, kid? You've been too quiet and usually you're talking about everything that happened, in a lot of detail. You can talk to me kid." Peter shook his head. "It's nothing Happy, I'm just worried about my tests tomorrow." "Sure. I'm telling Tony about this." Happy finally unlocked the door and Peter instantly got out.

-

The elevator doors open to reveal the team watching a movie in the living room. They wave at Peter quickly before returing to watch the movie. Tony was in the kitchen eating some cereal as he gestures Peter to come towards him.

"What's wrong, Pete? Happy told me you were too quiet on the drive to here." Tony asked, with his concerned dad voice. "I was just worried about the tests I have to take next week. Nothing big." Peter answered.

Tony rolled his eyes. "I can tell when you lie Peter, you're not that good at it. Tell me the truth, son." Peter contemplated whether to tell him or not, but before he could decide tears welled up in his eyes.

Tony patted the seat next to him to which Peter sat on. "Well, go on." Tony said. "When I was 8, May and Ben would always work so I had a babysitter, Skip Westcott. He, um, molested me. Then he came back when I was 12 and-" Peter cried as he couldn't finish the sentence.

Tony wasn't sure if he could hug Peter cause physical contact with someone after something like this isn't usually wanted. So, he just talked to him. "Peter, it wasn't your fault. Now I'm gonna kill that son o-" "He is bad, but no one deserves death. Don't kill him.....yet at least." "Whatever you say, Pete." Tony smiled. 

-1112 words-

oooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggg thanks for 240+ votes and 5.7k reads!!!

if im annoying you with my "thank you"s, good. Im honestly very grateful for everyone that reads and votes my story.

If you've voted, have a cake and cookies. 🎂🍪🍪🍪🍪

If you've read this, have some chocolate and pizza 🍕🍕🍫  

I love this pic, just how i like all of u. 💕

Also the white text highlighted in orange in the backround does not say dildo, it's dido.