Too Far

"Hey, Penis! Bet your family died just so they didn't have to care for a sorry-ass like you!" Flash yelled at Peter, even though he was like 6 feet away. Peter wasn't gonna lie, that did hurt. Flash and his gang of friends walked up to Peter started punching him and making fun of him.

"Can't wait to go home to your trash bag of a home, huh, Parker?" One of Flash's goons said. People around them started to record the fight while others just pass by towards the cafeteria. "Even the allyway is too expensive for Puny." Peter felt some cuts on his body from patrolling reopen.

Peter's eyes got teary as he was punched in the face multiple times. "Even if the Stark Intership is real it's just a charity case. Who the hell will willingly take care of a homeless, poor, orphan?" Two of the goons held Peter's arm down so he couldn't even cover his face to protect himself.

This went on for about 2 minutes until Flash noticed he fucked up.

"You know Parker, you should've killed yourself years ago. Then maybe your family would've been alive and happy. But you just had to live, didn't you. You cause more problems than you do good. That's why you're better off in the streets, no one's gonna care enough to even notice you there."

Flash slammed Peter against the lockers. Hard. The loud crash echoed the through the halls. Flash momentarily froze, causing him to let go of Peter. "Shit." He whispered to himself. Peter's limp body fell to the floor and left a trace of blood on the lockers. The back of his head was bleeding. Flash then noticed the dent on the locker and how hard he shoved Peter.

"shitshitshitshitshit" Flash took a step back and everyone in the halls that witnessed everything froze. MJ snapped out of her state and ran towards Peter. "Peter! Pete, wake up! If you don't, I'm gonna call Tony!" MJ lightly shook Peter but he remained limp. "Ned, get the Nurse! I'm calling Tony." MJ pulled out her phone and dialed Tony's number.

"Eugene fucking Thompson, what were you thinking!?" MJ yelled at him. "You could- scratch that- you ARE gonna go to jail for that! You deserve every single fucking bit of hate that you get from now on! Your boy squad included." MJ yelled at them until Tony Stark answered her phone.

"Hey, I'm kinda in the middle of an Avenger's meeting so-" "It's Peter. He's uncounsious and doesn't look like he's gonna wake soon." "Where-?" "School. Eugene happened," she said the name with heavy disgust, "Peter's bleeding from the back of his head, Ned went to get the nurse." "I'll be there in 30 seconds- My kid could be dying Steve!- See you there.-Nat, come with m-" The phone went dead.

The fairly young nurse came running towards Peter and crouched down to Peter's level. She puts her two fingers on his necks to check his pulse. His pulse was slightly weaker than usual but was still there. "He's gonna be okay. We just have to cover the wounds so he doesn't bleed out and die." The nurse took out some banadages and alcohol wipes and started cleaining up the cuts on his arms and face. 

The sound of people walking towards the scene caused people to make room to see who they were. "Is it the cops?" "Are they really gonna arrest Flash?" "Should we make a run for it?" "Does this mean that we won't have school for the rest of the day?" The teens asked questions while whispering to one another.

The Tony Stark and Happy Hogan, along with a small groups of cops behinds them, enter the scene. Even more whispering was heard as Happy started cursing at Flash and the cops were putting his 'posse' into cuffs. "Congrats Thompson, you under arrest for Verbal, Felonious, and Physical Assault to a minor. Your entire gang too." Flash and his group were walked to the cops cars that were outside the school. 

(I'm not really sure how laws work in New York, so just go with it.)

Tony crouched down to analyze Peter. He knew Peter would be okay. Peter is Spider-Man and gets shot almost daily. A beating from high school students shouldn't be deadly to the super-teenager. "Friday, scan Peter." Tony's glasses, which he was currently wearing, had a small but very advanced sensors. "Peter seems to have a mild concussion and small bleeding cuts on his arms and face. I suggest you bandage up the cuts before or on the way to the med-bay. I also suggest that you bandage his head to stop the bleeding from the back." 

Tony did excactly what Friday suggested, with the help of the nurse of course. After they finished, he gently lifted up Peter's body, which seemed a little too light for his own liking. "Happy, car, now." Tony and Happy carefully ran to the car and tried to avoid the news stations and paparazzi that had arrived. 

Tony sat in the back and laid Peter down on the rest of the seats. He made his son's head rest on his lap and made sure it wouldn't move to much on the way to the compound. One of Peter's eyes twicted slightly and he began to move around. "Hey, hey, Petey, don't move to much. You have a small concussion." "Whu-what?" Peter said with a croaky voice. Peter squinted his eyes and opened his mouth to try and get rid of the ringing in his ears. "Hurts." He quietly said. 

"I know but can you fall asleep for me?" Tony asked in a gentle voice.  "Anythwing fwo u." Peter gave him a big sleepy smile then fell unconscious again. 

His kid was gonna give him grey hairs.

-1097 words-

why hello there.

i'm gonna see endgame in- hold up ima do the math

8 days. yay

or tomorrow because i literally can not wait to watch it. Call it overreacting but i literally had so much anxiety just thinking about it and probably almost had an anxiety attack.

I saw one scene of the movie online, which was the first scene, the one they show before the actual movie.

Let's just say im still shook but not surprised since it was expected

also this book has 17.8k reads!!!! aaaaaaAAAAHH tHAnK YOU SO MUCHO MOrtAlS.

this book gained like 600 reads from when i last checked yesterday

this book gained like 600 reads from when i last checked yesterday. so seriously, thank you all. 💕