Taken by General Ross

Only slightly edited 'causd im only slightly not lazy.

Peter sits in his seat, completely unaware about what's happing outside the campus. Currently his aunt, May, was driving to Avengers Facility to alert Tony Stark about something, more like some one, that arrived at their house last night.

Peter being Peter, was still on Patrol when the event last night occured but he wasn't informed. The man infront of their apartment door was knocking when May answered. The man quickly coverd May's mouth and men in black entered the apartment with the man's consent, all happened too fast for May's liking. The man lead him and May to the couch then uncoverd her mouth. "WHAT THE FU-" May yells before being cut off by a hand covering her mouth.

"You must not make noise, May Parker. We just found where Spider-Man's base is located. He always is somewhere around this area and we're searching this building to find it." The man explained. "What gives you the right-" May was once again cut off by the man.

"I'm General Ross, I work with the goverment to help keep civilians safe." He holds up a badge that gives his approval. May nods, "Why are you looking for him then? You gonna give him a job or something?" Ross smiles, "We just need to identify him and get info on him in our files. I work in partner of Shield and want to make sure people are safe."

May nods again. "Well, I can assure you he won't be in this building, let alone block, I've never seen him around here before." Ross then says, "Well, it's my desicion to make on where and how we search for him." He gets up and looks around. "Anyone else live here?" "Just me and my nephew." May answers. Ross nods.

One of the men in black come back into the living room, "We got nothing sir." Ross nods again with slight anger in his eyes. "Finish it up, we're moving on." Ross yells and leaves the apartment, the others following suit.

"That was strange."

Now back to the present where May drives to the Avengers Facility to tell Tony Stark about last night. She sadly only made it halfway before she got hit by a car. A car that General Ross was driving.

Peter felt his senses tingle in the back of his head, something was verg wrong but he didn't know what. "So, they did kill him which caused the ban of gladiatoral combat. Now, for homework, answer pages 44-48, due tomorrow." On cue the bell rang and everyone left. Peter went to the cafeteria for lunch and met up with Ned.

"So, there was this really nice old lady that gave me a churro, it was delicious." Peter told him. Ned only nodded since he couldn't talk with a mouth full of food. "My senses are going off but I don't what for." Now Ned got a bit worried, "Maybe it's cause Flash is here?" Peter shrugged, "Hopefully."

A couple minutes pass and now MJ is at their table. "What's up losers." She says. They give her a nod with a smile. She reads her book as the two countinue talking about Star Wars.

A couple more minutes later, the doors and windows are broken down by some men wearing military suit like armour. "What the fUCK!" Ned yells and hides under the table, along with everyone else. Some of the soldiers walked around while others surrounded the walls and exits.

A soldier walked by the trio and spoted Peter. He instantly grabbed him and basically threw him in the open. He was Peter Parker right now, a weak nerd. The other soldiers surrounded Peter and aimed their guns at him. "The hell? Nice to meet you too, I guess." Peter says as he stands up and rubs his arm from being thrown to the floor.

"Peter Benjamin Parker Stark. I need you to come with me." A man comes up to him. "The hell I am. Who are you?" The man smiles, "I'm General Ross, I work in partner of Shield and I need you to come with me." Peter wore a confused face, "I'm not gonna do that. So, if you would ever so kindly leave, that'll be greatly appreciated." Peter said and started to walk back to his table.