Taken By General Ross 2

Suggested by Sophie_Spideylover15

"My name is  Wolf Spider, and I am a proud follower of Hydra." Peter said with a montotone voice. The Ex-Avengers still countinued to look in disgust and shock.

"How old were you when you betrayed Hydra?" Ross asked. "7 years old." "Do you regret it?" "Yes." Ross smiled as he got the answers he needed.

"Spider, these people here-" Ross gestured to the Ex-Avengers that looked at him with hatred, "have some vital info on where some fugitives may be, get it out of them."

Peter walked up to Clint's cell and smashed the 4 layered window with a single punch. Clint stepped back from shock and all the glass that was going towards him. How was this kid so strong? Clint thought. Maybe I can get him to smash the others' windows.

Clint tried to run past him but Peter grabbed his arm and twisted it. Clint fell to the ground in pain. "Hey! What are you doing?" Sam yelled at Peter. Peter didn't respond but only grabbed Clint by his shirt and dragged him towards Ross.

Ross handed Peter a syringe filled with an oragne substance. Clint immediately recognized what type of liquid it was. "Wait no, please, please, I don't even know where they are!" Clint begged. Peter's face showed no emotion as he injected the liquid into Clint's body.

"huh, it's not even that b- AHH SHIT NEVERMIND!" Clint yelled. His veins filled with fire as his heartbeat quickened. It felt as if his body was burning from the inside. His screams of agony filled the room but Peter's face remained the same, emotionless. "Stop!" "What are you doing!" "You're insane!" The Ex-Avengers all yelled out. 

Ross said something into his radio. "Get the room  ready." The radio remained silent. "Agent, do you copy?" Silence. "Agent?"

The door to exit and enter the room opened to reveal the Captain America, looking pissed as all hell. "General." Steve nodded to said man. "Rogers," Ross pulled out his gun and aimed at the captian's chest, "Get on the floor, hands behind your back, you're under arrest."

Steve smiled, "Says the man whose torturing my friend." He walked up to Wanda's cell and punched the glass, it only cracked it but didn't completely break it. "I'm not doing it, his is." Ross pointed at Peter, who had a blank face. "Hey, kid, stop doing this." Steve said in a slightly commanding tone. Peter didn't respond. "Kid?" Steve walked up to him and waved a hand infront of his face. Peter didn't even flich. "Nice to see yah, can you frEAKING HELP ME!" Clint screamed. Steve looked around but couldn't find anything to useful. "JUST KNOCK ME OUT! PLEASE!" Clint screamed. Steve did as told but felt slightly awful afterwards. 

A maniac, a helpless teen, an uncounsious Clint, and the rest of the Ex-Avengers, all in one room. Fantastic. 

Steve quickly ran back to Wanda's cell and shattered the glass. He then ripped the straight jacket off of her. The duo left the cell and she helped Clint stay asleep while Steve went to break Scott's cell. "Spider, stop them." Ross commanded. Peter went up to Wanda. Wanda used her magic to push him back to the wall. Peter flipped so his chest was facing the wall. He crawled towards Steve and Scott, who was now free. "Look out!" Scott yelled as he saw Peter crawl towards him. Scott went towards Ross and tries to get his gun.

Steve moved just in time to avoid Peter punching him. Steve was aganist the wall of Sam's cell as Peter had now pinned him. Peter went to punch Steve's face but Steve moved out of the way which caused Peter to shatter Sam's cell wall. Steve and Peter landed on the floor coverd glass. Sam quickly ran out and went to help Scott de-arm Ross.

Wanda had finally made sure Clint was asleep and without pain. She went up to Ross and used her magic to imeadietly knock him out making sure he experiences the worst nightmare ever.

"Should we kill him?" Sam asks. "Proba-" "Can one of you please help me!" Steve said. Peter was using a lot of his strength as Steve was using all. Wanda lifted Peter up and used all her strength to throw him against a wall.

"What's with the kid?" Steve asks. Wanda, Scott and Sam look down, debating whether to tell him or not. "Well?" Steve looks at his family. Scott decides to speak up, "He's another Winter Soldier, but he's also Spider-Man." Steve looks shocked.

They all look at the uncounsious teen whose laying against the wall. "Maybe we should bring him with us. To try and help him." Wanda says.

Before anyone else can even blink, a bunch of soldiers enter the room. "Hands up!" The Ex-Avengers look at eachother, smirks on their faces. They nod then look at the soldiers.

Then the Ex-Avengers were up on them.

-842 words-

This was short oof. This book got pretty popular.

*inhuman noises of happiness* thank uwu so much for 2

*inhuman noises of happiness* thank uwu so much for 2.29k reads and 135 votes! It warms my heart whenever i see your comments, just engaging (i dont think i spelled that right) with the book makes my day. Thanks to the comments and votes and reads, I've actually been a bit happier in the real world.

Sry this chapter was short. I try to make every one shot 1,000 words but if I feel it's a good place to leave off then I will. Or if i get lazy i just write less than 100 words.

Anyways, thanks for reading and showing this book some love, 'til next time ✌