Caught Training

Please comment if you enjoy these, if you want, that is.

Today is Thursday, meaning Peter didn't have to go to school because the entire day was training day. Peter got out of bed and did his daily rountine. He then went to the kitchen to eat his breakfast.

"Good morning Peter, I made you bacon and eggs." Steve greets him and sets down a plates with food. "Thanks." Peter sits down and starts eating.  It was curently 7:30 so it would just be him and Steve until Natasha woke up at 9. Peter would've slept in but he didn't want to ruin his sleep schedule.

Once he finished he sat in the living room and finished up some homework. By the time he finished it was 8 o'clock. He decided to go into the training room with Steve.

He saw Steve with earbuds in and listening to music. Peter put on his own earbuds and listened to music as he punched the punching bag.

He punched harder and harder until the bag went across the room and hit the wall with a thud before sliding onto the floor. He grabs another bag and hangs it,  repeating the process another couple times.

Natasha and Clint walked into the room. Clint being Clint, wanted to see which super human could lift the most weight and Natasha didn't stop him, she wanted to see for herself. "We can start at 200 pounds!" Clint said, clearly excited, "I'm betting on Peter." "I'll bet for Steve." Natasha says.

They both easily hold the weight at chest level. "Wanna skip to 400?" Steve asked and Peter nodded. They both hold the weight at chest level. "500?" They both nod and Peter easily holds that wait but Steve struggles a bit. "Is the old man struggling?" Clint said slightly surprised. They both put down the weights. "Wanna skip to 700?" Peter asks. Steve nods, a little worried that Peter might actually beat him.

Peter easily holds the weights at chest level but Steve struggles. "That's my son beating Steve's ass!" Tony cheered as he walked in. "Language." Steve mutters out as he finally gets the weight at chest level. They both put it down. "Wanna do 750? I don't want to hurt your back." Peter asks. Steve hesitantly nods. Peter easily picks up the weight and Steve struggles again. "Come on Steve, you can do it!" Natasha encourages Steve. He holds the weight at chest level for 10 seconds then drops it.

Peter holds up an 800 pound weight steadly at chest level and waits for Steve. Steve struggles but holds up the weight for 8 seconds before dropping it. "Jeez, kid, you countinue, I'll just be over there watching." Steve shakes Peter hands as if to say 'good match' and sits against the wall.

"Wanna see your limit?" Tony asks and Peter smiles nodding. "Okay. You seem to easily lift 800, try 1,000." Tony suggest. Peter then lifts the weight that equals 1,000 pounds. "Jesus Christ Peter, remind me never to fight you." Peter chuckles countinues to carry weights.

He stops at 7,400 5t because Tony says, "Can we just say you're the 3rd strongest Avenger? 'Cause you need to eat something with your super metabolism." Peter then realises how hungry he is and nods.

Everyone leaves and Peter and Steve eat some cereal. "Boss, I have to remind you about the Tour today. You have to give a speech in an hour." Friday says. "Oh right, thanks Fri." Tony responds.

Peter looks at his dad in a questioning way, "Tour? For who?" "For your class." Tony answers and Peter almost spits out his cereal. "My class is here?! What if they see me?" Peter says. "Don't worry, Peter, I don't think they'll see you. But if they do, we'll just says it's for the 'intership'." Tony says in a relaxing voice. Peter nods and countinues to eat his cereal.

Peter and Steve finish their cereal after Tony and Bruce left to join the tour. Peter quickly changes into his suit, just so he can use the different web shooter combinations. Clint, Natasha, Steve, Bucky, and Peter go into the other training room. It's wider, emptier and has better air conditioning, and is mostly meant for team battles. "Who wants to go against Peter first?" Steve asked and no one raised their hand. "Friday, randomly pick someone in this room except for Peter." Steve asked. Friday quickly said, "Agent Barton."