Field Trip At Home

If found this one kinda weird, idk

"Hey Peter!" Ned walked up to Peter. "Hey Ned." Peter responded. "You excited for the field trip?" Ned asks. "Not really, I've already seen everything there." He answerd. Peter closed his locker and started to walk to homeroom with Ned. "I mean, I do live there. I could've stayed there and waited for the class to come." "Do you think we'll see the Avengers?" Peter only shrugged before entering the classroom.

-

They hop on the bus and sit close to the emergency exit window because Peter says, 'just in case'. Peter sits next to the window and pulls out his unreleased Stark phone that Tony gave him for his birthday, along with his earbuds. "Penis, ready for your 'internship' to be proved wrong?" Flashed asked from the seat behind. "Whatever Flash." Peter said, really just wanting to listen to music. He went to Play Music and played Panic! At The Disco songs until they arrived at the tower.

-

"Good Morning Peter." Emma, a securitiy gaurd, greeted him as he entered the building. "Morning Emma." He greeted back. After most of his class went through securitiy it was Peter's turn.

He walked through the metal detector and placed his hand on the scanner. "Peter Parker, level 19. Welcome back Peter, shall I inform Mr. Stark that you are here?" Friday said, thankfully using the fake last name since everyone heard her. "Go ahead Fri." He said and countinued towards his class, not receiving the green level 3 sticker like the rest of his class.

There were whispers passed around about Peter but he ignored them. Then it was Ned's turn, "Ned Leeds, level 6. Welcome back Ned." Friday said and even more whispers were heard.

MJ was the last one to go through. "Michelle Jones, level 6. Welcome back MJ, should I inform Agent Romanoff of your presence?" Friday asked. "No thanks, Friday." MJ answers and joined the class. (MJ and Natasha are like sisters, okay.) Every student was shocked at MJ, but MJ ignored them.

"Great job hacking their secruitiy." Flash told Peter, trying to sound insulting but sounding more like a complement. Peter didn't respond because the teacher started reading some instructions and safety protocols. Once the teacher, Mrs. Brown, finished they all entered and explored half of the first floor before eating outside in the grass.

When they sat in the grass it suddenly occured to Peter, shit, I don't have lunch. Ned and MJ, who were sitting in a circle, noticed Peter's non-existent luch and offered him some. He declined and texted Tony. 'Do you have my luch? Did you even make lunch?' Peter texted. Tony replied, 'shit, I'm a little busy right now, I'll send Natasha to you.' 'Okay.'

Five minutes later, Peter heard gasps and whispers and turned around to see his Aunt walking towards him holding a bag. MJ smiled and waved Natasha over and patted the grass beside her. "Hi, A-Natasha." Peter smiled as Nat sat down. "Hey, Pete. I have your food." She said and pulled out bugers and fries from the brown bag. "Woah, thanks!" He smiled and bit into his burger. Natasha brought her own and bit into it as well.

Flash glared at Peter but Peter didn't seem fazed at all by it. There were a few people taking pictures of the group but mostly of Natasha. The group had started a small conversation about their lives. Then the topic changed to the Avenger.

"But if you put Thor's hammer in the elevator?" Ned wonders. "Elevator's not worthy." Peter points out. He grabs their food trash and walks over to trash can. "Code Green, Code Green." Karen suddenly says from Peter's phone. Natasha hears it and runs into the building.

Peter quickly throws away his trash and runs into the building. Mrs. Brown calls after him but he ignores it. Ned goes up to Mrs. Brown to explain what a code green is and to not worry because Peter and Natasha have it handled. The class noticied the two run inside and started asking questions.