Taken by General Ross 3

It has come to my attention that i never finished part 3. Sorry for the long wait (and being gone another month). I'll talk some more at the end if you care...

long boi.

also it gets fucked up but you should know my stories by now.

sorry in advanced.

No one had any idea on where Peter might be. Tony was having a panic attack. Happy was calling every line possible and stressing out. Pepper was informing his friends and the school via video call. Rhodey was trying to help Tony. Vision was making dinner. Natasha was panicking but didn't show it. T'Challa was informed and told Shuri, to which she broke down crying. They were gonna fly out to help search for him.

That's everything that happened the past couple of hours.

After a final investigation, the goverment pardoned the Ex-Avengers. They had to be under survailence for two weeks tho. Tony thought it was amazing, they can finally have the whole team back together, except for the fact that they broke out.

Footage of their breaking out was released to certain people, Tony being one of them watched everything and couldn't blame them for leaving, they're were gonna be tortured.

Tony only failed to see the figure that was his son being controlled by Ross.

-

Steve led the team into the quinjet. They didn't have enough time to grab Peter, heck, they barely grabbed Clint. Clint was laying on the floor, his face was still showing a bit of pain despite being uncounsious. Sam sat on the floor next to him, letting Clint's head rest on his thigh.

Wanda was just happy to be able to use her hands. She can grab her own drink, feed herself, use the restroom a lot easier, life got a bit better for her.

But then everything went to shit when the quinjet ran out of power.

Scott couldn't grow big without his suit, Sam couldn't fly without his and is busy protecting Clint. Steve and Wanda steered the quinjet to make the softest landing they could. Luckily they landed in a pretty open area so tress couldn't get in the way.

"Time to go home I guess."

-

Tony decided to go out and find them. Maybe they didn't know they were being pardoned? He wasn't sure but he wanted the team back together. Vision was very lonely without Wanda, alright, and he started flying around which cause chaos for the employes.

Tony grabbed his suit and flew to the last known location of the Avengers.

-

"Are we there yet?" Clint said. He was very tired from walking a billion miles, which was really only 10, but he's an old man, give him a break. "For the last time, legolass, I have no fucking clue. But for the love of god, shut your goddamn mouth before I do." Sam threatened him. He was very pissed of from Clint constantly asking "are we there yet" every 5 seconds. "Steve, he said a bad language word." Clint said. "You know what Barton." Steve jokingly threatend.

They kept walking north and hoped they would somehow manage to find the compound. "Hey, Cap, did you invite some friends?" Sam asked. Steve looked to where Sam was looking and saw a quinjet landing about half a mile away. "Maybe it's Stark." Wanda said while holding a bag full of snacks, most of which were wrappers from Clint and Sam eating everything. "Why would he be looking for us?" Sam gave him a look. "Maybe he fixed things or is here to help. I know Tony, he would never hurt us...again."

Iron Man landed right beside Cap, "I could spot America's Ass from a mile away. How's it been Cap?" Steve jumped slightly as he heard his former teammate's voice. "You know, running from Hydra and the authorities, trying not to die." Wanda took out a squished granola bar and offered it to him. "Food?" Tony gave her a look, "I'll pass."