Like Father, Like Son PT2

This is all just a press conference if you wanna skip it.

Tony made his son specially designed glasses and hearing aids. Peter put them on and said, "Thanks, dad." "No problem." Tony left the room and went on stage with Peter following him.

He went to the mic and started, "I'm Tony Stark and this right here, " Tony side hugged his son, "is Peter Stark, mine and Pepper's adopted son. We got him when he was 6 and my god he was adorable." Peter blushed, and playfully punched his dad on the shoulder.

"A week ago he was caught in one of our battles. A bad guy stabbed my son really close to his heart and electrocuted him. He was uncounsious this entire week and the only way to bring him back was to give him an arc reactor." Peter looked at his chest to see his reactor glowing blue through his shirt. The reporters started yelling questions and taking pictures.

"This kid helped make the Avengers a happy, dysfunctional super family. He brought us all together. Tho he can be very annoying at times, we all love him." Tony and Peter smile at each other as more pictures are taken.

"So now to introduce my son, I welcome Peter Stark to the stage." Tony finishes and Peter goes up to the mic, "Hey everyone, I'm Peter Stark, Tony Stark's adopted 15 year old son. I am here to answer some questions."

Multiple hands went up and Peter chose one. "Okay, you in the back with a purple dress." Peter says, "What is your question?" The person in the purple dress stands up, "How is it living with the Avengers?" A few hands go down but then go back up. "Since I grew up with them, they all wanted to teach me things. They taught me sign language and russian at a young age. Clint wanted to teach me how to use a bow and arrow but my dad wouldn't let him and if he did my dad would've killed him, but he did anyways." "What! Barton, you are so dead." Tony said, Peter and Clint chuckled.

"Thor taught he how to throw his hammer then took me to Asgard and Steve with throwing his shield." Peter said then looked at Tony and saw him mad. "You're all dead to me." Everyone laughed. "Pietro would take me around the world behind my dads back. Wanda would carry me using her magic. Natasha and Clint taught me how to fight." Peter laughed so did everyone. "Peter, you're telling me this now!? I will kill your aunts and uncles." Tony yelled. "Dad, it's fine. None of them hurt me except for Natasha but it was for training." Peter calmed his dad down.

"Living with these idiots and Natasha is amazing, thank you for your question." The woman sat down as Peter called on someome else. "Is Flash from your class your metaphorical brother like he said?"

"If you mean Flash Thompson, he is the complete opposite. He is the literal annoying asshole. But Wanda and Pietro are my metaphorical siblings." Peter smiles at Wanda and Pietro, they smile back. "May I ask why you think of Flash that way?" The man asks. Peter answers, "Yeah, um, Flash has been 'bullying' me since 7th grade.", Peter says, airquoting 'bullying', "for me to really hide my identity as a Stark, I acted as if I couldn't fight. But him 'bullying' me is nothing I can't take."

"Thank you" The man sits down and Peter picks some else. "Do you think that Tony Stark adopted you for good press?" The girl asks. Peter looked slightly taken back but answerd, "If he wanted good press about adopting me, why would he hide me from all of you for 9 years?" The girl sat back down and Peter picked someone else.

"What do you like? Like dance or drawing or something else." The man asks. Peter smiled, "I love science. My dad and my uncle Bruce also taught me it when I was young. It was boring and confusing at first but I grew to love it. My dad lets me help him with his suits and the teams' too. Aunt Natasha and uncle Clint taught me to dance, which I also grew to love. Thank you for your question." The man nodded and sat down.