Worthy

"Mr. Parker is not allowed on the trip, sir. He has left the adult supervision many times as well as leaving the premises. He appears to not want anything to do with this trip anyways. I just called to alert you of the situation, this is Principal Morita, please call if you have any questions. Thank you." The voice was heard throught Friday's speakers.

Peter smiled, showing different emotions at once and waited for Tony to say something. "I guess you'll stay home tomorow then, we can hangout or whatever." Tony said shortly after.

"You're not mad at me?" Peter asked with a slightly surprised face. "We both know what really happend there." Tony replied as he drank his coffee, "Now go do your homework." Peter nodded and left.

Tony really didn't care about Peter missing school, the kid doesn't need it anyways with his brain on an advanced adult level. This was just another opportunity for him to hang out with his son.

-skip-

Peter woke up an hour later than usual to the smell of Bacon and eggs and pancakes and other delicious foods. He did his daily routine before leaving to the kitchen.

"Good morning my beautiful son, I have brought you breakfast from IHop." Tony says in a motherly way, "We've got bacon, eggs, sausages, pancakes, chocolate milk. Go ahead and serve yourself."

Peter was slightly confused but it was food so he didn't question it. The team was at the table talking about random stuff. "And now since the stuff is fake, I'm starting to think he actually isn't a sociopath." Wanda says. Peter serves himself food and goes to the open spot between Wanda and Thor. He sets his plate but sees Thor's hammer on his chair.

Peter grabs it and sets it closer to Thor's chair on the floor. He then sat down and ate his food.

(I almost wrote 'Thot' instead of 'Thor', oof)

Everyone watched Peter ate as if nothing happend. They shared shooked faces. "Um, Peter?" Tony asked. "Yeah?" He sees his son doesn't notice or care about him lifting the hammer.

"You know you just lifted the hammer, right?" Peter was slightly confused and scared. "Yeah. Was I not supposed to? I'm so sorry Uncle Thor-" "No, Peter. It's just that only really worthy people can lift it, let alone move it." Thor says.

"Oh, cool."

Peter returns to eating as the team just looks at him.

Tony looks at his son as a proud dad.

-426 Words-

This was small and weird but my brain just decided to not want to write so, yeah.

Welp, bai.