Tony Stark With Adopted Son?

"Tony Stark, otherwise known as Iron Man, has been seen with 15 year old Peter Parker multiple times in the past 3 days. They were first noticed talking to eachother outside an apartment and last seen in a museum laughing and smiling at eachother. We've been told that Peter Parker is Tony Stark's personal assistant by his fellow classmates." The news reporter said.

The TV cut to one of Peter's teammates from decalothon. "Peter has said he has an intership with Tony Stark before but only once. No one believed him and people just really didn't care about Peter. But now that might be true and I feel bad for not believing him. He's not the kind to lie but him being an intern for the Tony Stark, for Iron Man, just sounded fake."

Then it cut to Flash, "I've known Peter for years and never thought he knew Tony Stark. We've been best friends for forever, we're basically brothers. I help him with homework, projects, and anything really. Now that I know that he knows Tony Stark, maybe I'll finally go to his house for projects and get my own job at Stark Industries."

Peter and his dad knew Flash was lying and just doing it for attention, but they found it amusing how the media keeps eating up the bullshit. They were going to a press conference to set the rumors straight in an hour anyways, Flash will gets exposed there.

"Those were some of Peter Parker's friends, Abraham and Flash. Tune back in at 12 to see Tony Stark and Peter Parker address these rumors." The reporter finishes.

Tony turns off the TV, "You sure about this? We can still stick to the internship thing. What if a bad guy wants you because you're my son? Or what if-" "Dad, relax. Besides, intern or son won't matter because everyone would know that I know you. So, I might as well tell them the truth." Peter said and leaned on his dad's shoulder.

"Okay, okay. What do you want to do about Eugene?" Peter looked at his dad, confused."What do you mean?" His dad gave him the 'really?' face, "About him bullying you? You need to stop him and protect yourself. I can't keep having you come home with bruises every day; it's unhealthy! I care about you, Peter." "I know you do, dad, but in about an hour, everyone, including Flash, will know I'm your son. Once he finds out Iron Man is my dad, he'll most likely stop bullying me."

Tony lets out a sigh and rolls his eyes, "Fine." "You both ready to go?" Steve asks. Tony and Peter both nod before joining everybody in the car to go eat breakfast.

-Another Small Skip-

Just as the waitress leaves with their orders, flashes of lights cover the Avengers. Peter covers his eyes with his hand after being blinded. Wanda notices and rolls down the curtains using her magic. "You alright, brother?" Wanda asks her metaphorical brother. "Yeah, just that those lights were blinding." Peter says and rubs his eyes before removing them.

Steve opens his eyes too and asks, "Tony, you gonna give him your sunglasses during the conference? If he can't handle the flashes here, imagine the ones later." Tony pulls out a pair of sunglasses from his pocket. "Glad you asked, Rogers", Tony started, "These are specially designed for your eyes, Peter. They are the kind of glass that help you see solar eclipses, but these are slightly more powerful. For you; they are like normal sunglasses."

Tony puts the glasses on his son. Peter's eye widen at how can could almost barely see the flashes from the window. "Woah." Peter said in amazment. He never seen anything like this since he was bitten a few years ago. "Thanks D-Tony." Peter said and took the glasses off. "I'll save these for later" Peter hung the glasses on his shirt. "Glad you like them." Tony smiled and stopped himself from kissing his son's cheek.

"What are you gonna do after the conference, like at school?" Natasha asks. Peter answers, "I'm not really sure. My friends already knew about it, so they won't be shocked or anything." Clint looks at Peter, "There is no doubt that the paparazzi will be at your school, so you might want to bring your glasses." "Some people will want to be your friend for attention or to get to Tony, be careful to not make fake friends. Trust me on that one." Bucky says before sipping his drink.