Birthday Wishes

i wrote this in like 15 minutes lmao

Peter was turning 17, not only that, but the decade was almost over. So much had happened in what felt like such little time. First, his parents died then his uncle, but he became Spider-Man later on. Then so much came from there.

Getting famous, saving lives daily, meeting The Avengers, fighting with and against The Avengers, even becoming an Avenger. Damn.

Now he gets to call them friends- no, he calls them family. Tony and Pepper were the parents he never met. Natasha was the second most amazing aunt and role model for not only him but for everyone. Sometimes Clint was like the annoying brother he never got, but loved him so much regardless. Thor was the cool uncle that would teach him amazing things, but not as cool as Uncle Ben. The Guardians were his second family, so were the Wakandans and the Barton Family.

But at what cost.

His biological parents never got to see their son grow up and save lives- save the world- the universe even. His uncle would never see if his nephew would go to space- become an astronaut like his nephew wanted to when he was young. He never saw his nephew make his dreams a reality. His aunt who passed away a couple months ago would never see him graduate highschool/college- never see him become CEO of Stark Industries. His family will never see what good he brought to the family name.

But he knows they would definetly be proud of him.

He relaxes in his bed and closes his eyes.

He lets out a quiet whisper,

"I wish you guys could see me- could see the lives I save- the fights I've fought- the universe I've saved. Just know that I miss you, and I love you...3000."

that sucked but i have not written anything in like 3 months, sorry bout that.

anyways my birthday is tomorrow- or today depending where u live. Its on Dec 6.

Ima try to start writing again but im not sure.

Anyways thanks for reading and ima sleep rn cause school is in like 6-7 hours.

good night