More Than A Spider

-Peter has more than his Spider Powers, like fire and ice, but keeps them hidden away in fear of them hurting others (cause he cant really control them during action or intense situations) Avengers find out by accident, when he trains by himself

Peter was experimented on by his parents. Crazy, right? From those experiments he got 'powers'/special abilities/enhancements/whatever you call it but I'll call them powers. He became the first Elsa, with Ice-snow-cold powers and the first Lavagirl, with fire-melting-butnotshootinglavaoutofhishands powers. He can also change the tempature because why the hell not.

He can't perfectly control his powers tho. Sometimes during PE, he will change the temperature of the room uncounsiously because the AC is broken. If it's to freaking cold in the room like the teacher, he changes it, also when he's to focused on something else like a test or an exam.

He's had those powers for 11 years and got more when he was 13. Ya know, the bite, not of 1987- or was it '83 (if ya know what i mean) but the Spier Bite. He was bitten by a radioactive spider while on a field trip to Oscorp. He got sick so he slept it off and woke up with new powers.

And his parents, aunt, and uncle all died and he now lives with the Avengers, aka the team of superheros that save the world and consists of a billionaire in a suit of mechanical armour, a soldier with an iconic, indestructible shield, a guy with a bow and arrow, a (should be) ninja/better than everyone/badass, the god of thunder, a telekinetic and telepathic, a big green rage monster whose also a scientist/doctor with 8 PHds, a living android, and a used to be mind controlled by evil soldier. And he becomes a superhero that helps the little guy.

Like I said in the beggining, Crazy, right? And we love every character, yes, even the gigantic green rage monster.

Since Peter was 15 and 'still a kid', he was left home alone in the Avengers Facility in Upstate NY while the team went on a mission.

Peter decided "well, no one's here, might aswell train or use my other powers." He left his room and went into the kitchen. He took some waffles from the freezer and heated them in his hands. Then he spread some Nutella on them and ate them.

He's already finished his homework and it was saturday, he was free the entire day. "Maybe I should go Spider-Manning. Or just go out. But I have to go all the way across the street for Starbucks." Peter didn't want to go outside since it was freezing but maybe later, for now he just turned on the TV and watched The Flash, trying to copy Killer Frost's powers.

After about an hour, the team still hasn't home so he decided to go in the training room. "Hey, Friday." He said to the celling. "Yes Peter?" She answered. "Could I make Ice Cream with my powers?" "You haven't added any data about your non-spider-related powers in anything, I could not make measurements or equations for anything." "That's probably for the best."

He got off the elevator and walked into the training room. It was too warm, but not hot in the room so he made it about 70°F. He put up a couple targets that Clint would use. "Friday, you can keep a secret, right?" Peter asks the ceiling. "Unless I am directly by Boss and it threatens your or other's life, yes." "I'm gonna give you some info about my non-spider powers but keep it secret, okay?" "Alright, would you like me to make a file for this?" "Yes, name it: Pics Of The Sky, the password: y e e t." "File: Pics Of The Sky created." "Great! Let me fill it, give me a doc."

A hologram of a Google Doc popped up infront of Peter. He started typing his info, like, how he got his powers from his parents expermenting on him as a toddler, how he can change the temperature, summon regular and dry ice from his hands along with fire. 

"Done!" He said once he was done. Friday appeared to be reading what he wrote. "Very instresting, Peter. I do need a blood sample tho and a sample of your generated ice." Peter did as told, but during the process of taking out blood, Friday said, "Incoming call from Boss."