Fireworks

maybe a panic attack warning

Boom!!

The boy covers his ears with his hands. Teary eyes looking frantically around the room.

Bang!!

Sitting in the corner of the room watching his family having fun on the balcony, Peter kept his cries quiet. He didn't want to ruin the moment.

Pop!!

A small yelp escaped his mouth. Memories quickly began to creep up from his past.

Pew!

He ran his fingers throught his hair, a habit he did when he was stressed or emotional. His breathing quickend and his eyes looked panicked.

BANG!!

A hand covers the child's mouth as his watery eyes show nothing but fear. His mother lay dead on the floor infront of him. His father caresses her face and tries to calm her down until her hand goes limp in his.

BANG!

His father lay beside his mother. Blood squirts out of his chest but he continues to hold his wife's hand. He whispers out some words but the child cannot hear.

BANG!!

The child lets out a yell as a gun was shot right beside his ear. The man who covers his mouth smirked at the child's pain. "Einstein, see what you've done!" The child struggles against the grip of the older man. Not every 7 year old is strong enough to break out of anything, let alone the grip of an adult.

BANG!!

This time the gun was shot by his other ear. The ringing in his head slowly started to become unbearable. He opened and closed his mouth to try and quiet the ringing.

this isn't real

"Peter Parker....I like you." The man says. Right against the child's temple, the man aimed the gun at his head. "I'll see you on the other side, Einstein."

you're okay.

just breathe.

Right before Skip pulled the trigger, a cop from the door step shot Skip through the head. Peter scrambled to get out of the dead man's grip. He cried, and cried.

copy my breaths

The cops were saying stuff to him and yelling orders to other cops, but all Peter could hear was the beat of his heart. His chest rose and fell in quick, uneven patterns. He felt a blanket being wrapped around him. "-or okay. You're fine jus-...-eathing patterns." His hearing kept going in and out, driving him insane. He felt warm hands cup his face and guide his head to face a person.

"Peter, you're okay. Copy my breaths. Match my heartbeat." The world around him quieted so all he could hear was the person's heartbeat. He closed his eyes and put all his focus into his breathing

"That's it, you're doing great."

"In, out, in, out. Good steady breathing."

"Wait, is he dying?"

"Not helping Sam!"

"Everyone, step back and give him room."

"Peter, it's Tony. I need you to focus."

Peter opened his eyes and saw his family looking at him with concernd faces. "Peter?" Tony said. Peter was still looking around in confusion. He noticed the tears streaming down his face and quickly wiped them off.

"Peter." Tony said again. Peter noticed that he was still in the corner and tried to get up. "Peter!" Peter looked at Tony with teary eyes. "Yeah?" He asked, his voice breaking.

"You okay?" Tony asked. Peter rubbed his lips together as he tried not to cry again. "Not really, no." Peter immediately hugged Tony and broke down. "I'm sorry, Tony."

Tony had some tears in his eyes, that was the first time he called him Tony. "Hey, you're okay, you're alright. You don't have to apologize." Peter just kept crying. Tony smiled, "We're gonna be okay, I got you kid."

that was shit

Happy 4th of July!

in case you didn't know, there was an earthquake earlier today. It woke me up 'cause the whole room shook which shook my bed. It's kinda terrifying but I've lived through a lot more earthquakes. We're all just waiting for the big one (San Andreas Fault).

Also sorry for not publishing a one-shot for over a month, I don't have excuse, so you can yell at me all you want.

Also I saw FFH and 👌👌👌. i just wanna say I CALLED IT and i might do a one shot that takes place after the post-credits scene.

Also thanks fo 50k+ reads

Also thanks fo 50k+ reads. I don't deserve you guys.