Not Lying

Unedited

Peter and his bio class walked into the lobby of Avengers Facility, aka Peter's house but they don't know that.

"Wuow, this is amazing." Ned fanboyed. He looked around in amazment. "I can't believe you live here!" Peter gives him a look. "This is literally the lobby, we haven't even gone 6ft into the building."

Mrs Hart walked infront of the class. "Remember kids, don't touch anything or break anything or go anywhere without authorized permission." Everyone nodded and they countinued to the waiting area.

A fairly young brunette woman walked to the group. "Hello, Midtown. I'm Arroyo, your tour guide and I'm gonna show you around Avengers Facility!" She introduces herself.

"I'm an intern here, so I'm level 3 out of 10. Since you're all touring, you'll need level one badges. That means you can only enter this building with a level 3 or higher. You're badges will expire at exactly 2 o'clock, so don't get any ideas about coming back afterwards, but you can keep them as souvenirs i guess."

She starts calling out names, giving them their personal badge. After a minute she finishes, and lets them go through security.

"Hey, Peter, don't you need a badge?" Flash asks with a tone. Peter takes his badge out from his backpocket. It has his name written in gold and is colored blue and red, along with his picture on it.

"He's got a fake badge!" Flash yelled. Security heard him and walked up to Flash. "Who has a fake badge?"  A gaurd, Mrs Garcia, asked. Flash immediately pointed to Peter and Mrs Garcia went up to him.

"May I see you badge, young man?" She asked, but sounded more like a demand. Peter gave her his badge. She inspects it, "Level 10? Gold, red-blue color? The code on the back is approved. Test it out, go through the system." She said.

Peter got his badge back and walked up to the badge scanner. He scanned his badge. "Peter Parker Stark, level 10, weapon authorized by Tony Stark. Good morning Peter, nice to see you use this entrance for once. Would you like me to inform your father of your arrival?" Peter looked at his class to see their shocked faces. He blushed but countinued with Friday. "Sure, but isn't he in a meeting?" "He is but he isn't even paying attention." "Classic Tony." "He has been alerted and will come down to see you right now." "Oh no."

Peter turned around only to see Mrs Garcia and two other gaurds pointing their gun at him. "Woah, there, what did I even do?" Peter panicked. Being at gunpoint isn't exactly pleasing. "Friday said you had a weapon, show it to us! Ethier way there is no possible way that the Tony Stark knows a 15 year old student. How did you hack into Friday?" They said.

Peter couldn't show them his webshooters incase it gave away his identity or the knife that's under his pants, habit given from Natasha. "I can't! It's confidential and classified!" Peter put his hands up. "It's a weapon, now show us!" The gaurds yelled back.

ding!

"What the absolute hell is going on here! Stop pointing your guns at my kid!" Someone yelled.

Everyone turned to see Tony Stark running to Peter. "Sir, I think Friday's been hacked. This kid has level 10 access and claims he's your intern." Mrs Garcia says, still pointing her gun at Peter. "Cause he is, you- uh, just put your guns down, that's an order."

The gaurds did as told. "This kid, Peter Parker Stark, my son, is indeed level 10, not really my personal intern but he is. Now this entire situation is dismissed." Tony said. The guards nodded and went back to doing whatever they do.

"You alright Pete?" Tony side hugged his son. "Yeah, I've been through worse." Peter says reassuringly. "That, is true. Now, why'd you enter from here, did Steve lock the door again?" "I'm actually on a field trip." "oh......, wait whAT."

Tony looked at where Peter was looking and saw 30 teenagers and a african-american woman staring at them in shock.

"why, hello there children. Mrs teacher, if you don't mind I'm gonna excuse my son from this trip." Tony said. Mrs Hart just nodded before the father-son duo headed towards the private elevator. "Wait, can Ned come too?" Peter asks his father.

"Sure, why not." Peter quickly grabs his friend and brings him to the elevator with his father. "The living room please, Friday." "As you wish, boss."

The students in the lobby finally snapped out of their shock and started to ask questions. Arroyo countinued on with thr tour as if nothing happend but still had questions herself.

That's one way you prove your not lying

-800 words-