a weird petey

I don't even know what to name this monstrosity.

Peter got home from school and boy, he was acting weird. As soon as the elevator opened its doors, Peter was holding a banana to his ear like a phone talking to someone named Megan.

"Megan, no. The cheess goes outside the burger. If John heard you talking like this he would kill you." The team just looked at him weird and were shook.

Peter threw the banana at Clint. Clint fell to the ground because Peter used most of his super strength to throw that banana. "What the fuck Peter!"

Peter grabbed the apple in the kitchen and bit into it. "pete, you know that's just wax-" "shut up, ur not my mom. Besides, my mom's been dead most my life." Peter somehow finished eating the apple. And got on top of the fridge.

"THIS HOUSE IS A FUCKING NIGHTMARE!"

He passed out on the fridge.

"Uh. what the fuck just happened?" Tony said.

-176 words-

i dont even know anymore.

I had 2 tests today, History and Reading and Writing. Both are important for grades. Last time I took the Reading and Writing test I scored highest in my homeroom, 85%, im surprisingly smart apparently. Histroy is the class I suck at most, so that's very fucking important. I guessed like half the questions tho cause the test was the whole chapter and not the lesson I studied.

 I guessed like half the questions tho cause the test was the whole chapter and not the lesson I studied

Well, I hope y'all had an amazing day and thanks for
6.14k reads!