This One's Uncomfortable

MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSULT, RAPE, ABUSE, ARE AHEAD. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Even if you do read this, I apologize in advance and I have no idea why I wrote this.

Flash,

Ugh.

An asshole that has asshole friends and has asshole parents.

Great....fan-fucking-tastic. He also hates Peter Parker.

Wanna know why?

I wanna know too.

Anyways, it's the begining of a regular day in Peter Parker's perspective but it's the start of Flash's new plan. Plan Break Penis Parker.

Peter walks into the bathroom and walks into a stall. After doing his business, he walks up to the sink and washes his hands. Flash decides to walk into the room and look at Peter from the mirror. Then he walked to Peter.

"Hey, baby boy." Flash whispers into Peter's ear. Peter winces away slowly but Flash grabbed his arm. "Where you going to, baby boy?" Peter has a mixture of scared and confusion on his face. "T-to the cafeteria. We have to be there in 5 minutes." Flash smirks, "I can make that work." He pulls Peter into a kiss and gropes his butt. Peter doesn't kiss back and tries to back away but is held in place by Flash. "F-flash, ple-ase let me go." Peter whisperd, obviously scared.

"Baby boy, don't be like that." Flash moaned. "Kiss me." He orderd. Peter couldn't say anything so he shook his head. Flash then took out a small handgun from his backpack and points it towards Peter, "Obey and kiss me, baby boy." Peter immediately kissed him back, not wanting to get shot.

He knew Flash is the kind of person to shoot him but he's also not. Ethier way, Peter isn't taking any chances. "Good baby boy." Flash moaned and pushed Peter against the wall. Peter suddenly notices the locked bathroom door and how if he ran, Flash would catch him. Flash countinued to kiss him but ran his hands under his shirt. "Baby boy got abs, " He smirked, "Daddy wants to see." Flash took Peter's shirt off and saw Peter's chest and moaned, "Daddy likes."

Flash rubs his chest and countinues kissing him. "Daddy wants more." He rubbed his bulge against Peter's crouch. Flash was the only one enjoying it. "We only have 3 minutes left, baby boy." Flash unzipped his pants and Peter's. Peter's eyes widden in shock but is he still frozen. Flash pulled down both of their boxers and smiled. Peter was about to yell but Flash turned him around and covered his mouth.

Tears spilled out of Peter's eyes as he felt a very unwanted thing enter him. Flash kept moaning quietly as he started moving back and forth. "Good boy." After what felt like an hour of torture, Flash slid both of their pants on and hid his gun in his backpack. He hugged Peter and whispered in his ear, "If you tell anyone about this..." Flash kissed Peter's cheek and left the room with a grin on his face.

Peter was still in shock and couldn't think straight but what he did know was to not find out what Flash would do to him if he told anyone. He splashed his face with water, don't tell anybody. He walked out the bathroom and sat next to his friends, Ned and MJ. "What happened? You took a while in there." MJ asked. "Just Flash." Peter answerd before the bell rang. Everyone walked out to their next period.

~

"You will be presenting a report about World War 2. If have chosen for you to do it with a partner. Do not pick anyone for I have already chosen partners. When I call your name's, come up and grab a paper then you are dismissed." Mr Kinsley announces and began to call out names.

It's alright, schools almost over then it'll be the weekend which you can spend all day hanging with the team, Peter thought to himself. "Peter Parker with Flash Thompson." The teacher called out. No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! Peter thought to himself.