BEGONE GHOST

Peter dies after coming back from the soul world but is in limbo for some reason. He CAN move stuff and CAN talk to the living.

Everyone had come back from the Soul World, except for Peter. Thanos decided to kill him slowly infront of the Avengers team that was in the Soul World with him. No matter how much magic Stephen and Wanda used, no matter how many bullets Maria and Fury shot, no matter how much of anything they did, Thanos killed Peter painfully to slow.

So it was really a huge surprise that Peter woke up on Titan with the Gaurdians and Strange. "What the hell?" Peter said. For some odd reason he didn't feel any pain like what he's felt for weeks before. "Star-Lord? Dr. Strange? Are you alright?" Peter asked and went up to them. The two didn't seem to notice him because they looked at eachother. "You alright wizard?" Quill asked. "Tony is going to kill me, Peter...He didn't deserve that." Stephen said, "He didn't deserve to die."

A weird feeling came over Peter, an off sense of realization. "Am I dead?!" Peter's panicked voice was heard. Quill and Stephen jumped at the voice and stood up. "Who's there!" Stephen yelled while they both got into defense positions.

"It's me! Peter! Spiderman!" Peter answered. "Am I a ghost or something? I don't know what's happening, I'm scared." Peter said in a shaky voice.

The Gaurdians and Strange looked at one another with a face. "Peter? Peter Parker? The one that-" "That died an unbelievably slow death, yeah, that would be me." Peter finished. "Can we please not talk about it, but about the fact that I'M A FREAKING GHOST OR SOMETHING, shouldn't I be dead, like in heaven or something? What if I'm stuck in Limbo for the rest of my life! Well, not life since I'm dead, but til the end of time. Or maybe I'm just invisible-" "Yep, that's him."

Stephen looked around trying to find an explanation for this, "He might have cursed you with an ancient spell that I forgot the name of. Basically, after you die, your soul still wanders around for a long time, 15 years, 30 years, maybe even a million, depends on what the caster decided." He explained.

"Well that sucks."

Everyone agreed. "You can stick with us to get back to earth, but I don't know if I can remove the spell without you possibly dying or living. It's a 50-50 chance." Strange explained.

Peter wasn't gonna lie, he was terrified. No one can see him, he's literally a ghost. For all they know Peter could disappear for good this moment and they wouldn't notice. He wasn't sure about anything right now, that's was scared him the most.

"Since we can't see you, can you touch my hand?" Stephen said. He stuck out his hand and looked around, trying to see the 15 year old boy. Peter walked up to Stephen and stood right in front of him. Strange seemed to have looked right through him, now that sent a weird feeling through him.

(This is where i returned to the story after 3 months and kinda forgot where I was going with this)

Peter laid his hand on top of Stephen's, silently cheering that it didn't go through. The sudden warmth that Stephen felt on his hand made Stephen feel hopeful. "Oh thank god- we still have time. Everyone gather around, we're going to Earth." Dr. Strange started spinning his right hand into circle motion, making orange sparks appear.

Not even 3 minutes later, the guardians, wizard, and arachnid were back in New York City. "Kid?" Quill said outloud. "Present!" The teen said, running over to the group. "Woah." New York looked so depressing. It was rainy and dark outside, the streets felt empty and so did the buildings, Peter was wondering if they somehow managed to get into a different Earth.

"Why does it feel so dead here?" Drax asked. "Dr. Strange, do you know what happened here?" Peter, so innocently asked. Strange was debating whether telling them or not but, the truth will come out some way.

He turned around to face everyone, "While we were in the stone...um, time worked differently than out here. And-uh, it was a lot slower there. So out here it's been exactly 5-um, 5 years since we entered the stone even though it feels like 6 months to us.

Everyone kind of stood there in shock. "oh my god." Peter whispered out. Everyone heard a thud behind them which was Peter falling to the floor. "My aunt's probably dead." Tears spilled out his eyes. He never saw the results for May's cancer treatment. She's probably been dead for god knows how long.

Mantis crouched down and felt around for his body. She rested her hand on his shoulder then started running her hand through his hair. Being the Empath that she is, she made Peter feel relaxed and stopped his cries. "Thank you, ma'am." He hugged her and she managed to hug him back.

this is part of what i wanted to write but i low-key gave up on it.

also, today, the 11th of december, marks the 1 year anniversary of the book.

dear god- it's been a roller coaster of emotions. i never expected anything to come out of publishing this book. I thought it would only get a couple hundred views and that i would give up on it because no one would care/ notice my discountinuation of the book. But OH MY GOSH, so many people- literaly thousands of you- from around the globe- have enjoyed and cared about these stories. I am so grateful and can not express how happy I am- just thank you for reading these stories. I probably wont be active for a while- cause I really wanna focus on school and i have a two band concerts next week and am so stressed. 

also, i need a reasearch topic for my science class, i open to suggestions- cause i need one- but still.

bye love y'all