"F" In The Chat

Unedited and TRIGGER WARNING: a guns at school situation.

"Peter?" Peter finally put his hand down. "256 2/8. Even a slight overdose will cause a huge explosion." "Correct. That's also why we are watching a video instead."

The bell that signals the end of class rings, hurting Peter's ears. "Right it's a shortend day." She whispers to herself. "We'll watch the video tomorow and no homework from me tonight."

Peter leaves the class and goes straight to Mr Brown's PE class.

Ugh, exercise. For a whole 30 minutes too.

Luckily, for Peter, it was easy as making cereal. Ever since the spider bite and being Spider-Man, he's been reall fit and healthy. (Can't relate) Peter usally wears baggy clothing so you can't see his body shape too much. (Can relate)

He and Ned meet up and enter the gym. "Natasha had to go on a mision yesterday and Steve went on another. It's been a bit louder without them since they hold the team together and keep them acting like adults. But now Clint and Bucky argue over everything, like children."

Ned chuckles slightly before something, more like someone caught his eyes. "Hey, that looks-" Peter's spider-sense went off and he stepped to the right quickly. "-suspicious" as soon as Ned finished his sentence, a bullet-like object flew right by Peter's face.

"What the-" "EVERYONE GET DOWN!" The bullet thing exploded, letting out smoke that flilled the room. All the students ducked to the ground and tried to crawl to the exits.

Unfortunately, gunmen wearing all black were blocking the doors and windows. Eventually the smoke cleared and everyone saw 'Puny' Parker being held at gun point. He was also wearing a bracelet the had blue light shining into Peter's skin.

Arm around his throat, gun against his head, Peter is terrified. "Anyone makes a sound, the boy get's it." The man strangling Peter says aloud. Everyone was terrified.

No crys for help, no begging, no communicating, school was amazing at the moment.

"What do you want from here? It's a school for fucks sake." Peter says. A different man, we'll call him Jerry, stands infront of Peter, seeming to be the leader. "It's not something that we want from here, it's something that we want from you." Jerry says.

Peter tries to break off the bracelet but finds he can't. Come to think of it, everything was darker and quieter than normal.

"Okay, well, what do you want from me?" Peter says. "It might have something to do about your father." Peter looks slightly confused. "Which one? I have like three. My biological, my mentor, my daddy." "-Mentor. You know, Tony Stark. Some passwords hold my intrest."

Peter slightly panics but hides it well. "Never." Jerry smiles and holds a gun to Ned's head. "Give me the passwords. Maybe give me your access card too." Peter remains silent. "Don't tell him." Ned says with a shaky voice. Jerry smirks and shoots Peter's leg quickly.

Peter keeps himself from yelling in pain, not like this was his first time. He only lets out a loud groan as his breathing gets faster. All the students wince back at the loud noise. "51852y7." Peter lied. He acted defeated to make it unbelievable.

Jerry smiled as he saw right through his lie. "All the passwords are words only, and you know that." Peter panicked again. "Aw shit." He whispers to himself. "How about we take your buddy instead, maybe even the girl." MJ lifted her head up from her book as she felt a gun against her temple.

"Take me! If you take me to the tower, you will see if the passwords are right or wrong. You'll also have my access card." Peter said. Jerry started to consider it. "Alright then."