07

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Look who it is, my two favourite dashing princes." (y/n) smiles as she walks towards Loki and Thor, both in their royal garbs for today's special ceremony. Thor beams at his unofficial little sister, Loki more in awe that she looked like an angel in her beautiful gown and gems that decorated her hair like the stars.

"You finally showed up. I was just beginning to worry that you would sleep through my coronation." Thor chuckles as (y/n) rolls her eyes, standing in the middle between the two brothers.

"Of course not! I wouldn't miss it for the world!" she scoffs, looking up at Loki. He was absolutely dashing in his royal garbs. Even daring to say more dashing than his older brother as (y/n) admired his horned helmet.

"Someone is staring." Loki smirks, knowing his flower was admiring him as she huffs and looks away in embarrassment.

"I am not!"

"You should not lie to the God of Mischief and lies darling." Loki purrs in his flowers ear, enjoying the flush on her cheeks as he teased her. Oh how much he enjoyed her reactions.

"Stop it!" (y/n) swats Loki's chest gently as he chuckles before turning to Thor. "Anyway, isn't it time for you to go?" she questions but Thor asks for another drink before he goes up. A palace worker brings over a cup of wine but Loki decided to play a little trick, turning the wine into snakes to scare the worker. He screams and drops the platter, (y/n) watching the illusion in fascination.

"Ooo." she bends down, poking the snakes but pouts as the illusion fades away. "Awe..." Loki's heart warmed from the glint in his flowers eyes as she was entranced by the snakes, ignoring Thor's comment of wasting good wine. Another palace worker gave the eldest brother his helmet, Thor taking it hesitantly and Loki knew his brother was nervous so he started some light banter to ease his nerves.

"I've looked forward to this day as long as you have, my brother, my friend." Loki smiles at his brother, telling him how much he means to him.

"Thank you Loki." Thor smiles back, both princes sharing their brotherly love for each other as they hugged. "Really, how do I look though?" Thor asks as he leans back.

"Like a king." Loki admires and (y/n) agrees as she gives him a thumbs up.

"It's time!" (y/n) bounces on her feet as she hears the orchestra playing in the distance. 

"You both should go ahead." Thor says but Loki looks at him, unsure if he should leave his brother. "I'll be along, go on." he chuckles and Loki nods.

"Should we darling?" the mischievous prince asks, his flower smiling up at him as he held out his arm for her to hold.

"Wait!" She gasps, standing in front of Loki to fix his royal garb and tucking his hair in his helmet. The young prince's heart jumped from his flowers touch, smiling gently at her as she held his arm. "Ok, we're good to go!" Loki nods and the two start walking off but (y/n) quickly pulls away and runs back to hug Thor. He stumbles back as she jumps onto him, the god of thunder letting out a laugh as he hugs the young woman tightly. "Ok, now we can go!" (y/n) pulls back and runs over to Loki as he chuckles, leading her up the stairs and towards the entrance where Frigga and Odin were waiting.

The two nodded to the prince and his flower as Odin held Frigga's hand and led her down the aisle before Loki did the same with (y/n). They both bowed to Odin who sat at his throne before standing on the steps below Frigga who stood at the upmost step, closer to her husband. There were wild cheers and screaming from the civilians filling up the arena for this auspicious day, the day where Thor was to be crowned king. (y/n) stood next to Loki, a calm and determined look on his face.