22

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Someone explain to me why you barge into my tower, cuff (y/n) like she is some dangerous criminal and throw her into a goddamn cell when she has absolutely done nothing wrong!?" Tony yells out as he slams the door open to the helecarrier control room where the supposed Avengers meeting was. Natasha was next to confront Fury as she and Tony grabbed his collar when they find out how (y/n) was thrown into a cell in the dungeon section a couple of floors beneath them.

"You better answer us quick cause I'm not in the mood to play around here Fury." Natasha hisses out, remembering the terrified look in (y/n)'s eyes when she found her crying in the cell and she promised to take her out.

"1. get your goddamn weapons away from my face and 2. she is a dangerous criminal. Not only did she murder a couple of my agents-"

"-that's because you tackled her like some goddamn football game! How else was she going to react!? She was protecting herself!" Tony yells out, slamming his holographic tablet into Fury's chest with the video footage of how (y/n) didn't want to hurt anyone until she was forced to as a force of habit from being stuck on the wasteland.

Fury ignores Tony's comment and pushes both him and Natashas hands off him. "We have yet to believe that (y/n) is working with the criminal who recently stole a very powerful and very dangerous HYDRA relic called the tesseract."

"How the fuck is she working with this person when she was staying with me the entire time!?" Tony was honestly fed up until Fury pulled up the video footage of this supposed criminal that blew up his base.

"This man has killed an approximate of 80 people in two days, compromising Barton and Selvig while stealing the tesseract from us." A picture floats up of a man with raven locks and dull blue eyes, wearing strange green and gold armour that somewhat looked familiar to the Avengers... familiar to the armour and style of a certain God of Thunder.

"And who exactly is this and why is (y/n) supposedly connected?" Steve speaks up as he sits down with Bruce at the table.

"This... is Loki of Asgard."

"Hold on," Tony raise his arms. "Loki as in THE Loki of Asgard that (y/n) has been looking for? From the very same place she used to live in before dropping to earth and also the brother of breakpoint!?" Tony exclaims, mind reeling from how his best girl was connected to a murdering God.

"Exactly. The very same Loki-"

"-and how do you know she's actually part of his plan of stealing the tesseract that killed 80 people?" Bruce says, knowing that there are always two sides to a story and from how Tony has been reacting, she definitely wasn't there when the HYDRA relic was stolen.

"Well, we didn't actually see her there at the base with Loki but-"

"-so just because this Loki is the same Loki she's been searching for, you just automatically assume that she's the enemy!?" Tony hisses out, ready to break his best girl free from the cell.

"You just threw someone in the dungeons without actual proof Fury!?" Natasha narrows her eyes at her superior who glared back at her, making her stand down.

"Proof or not, the fact that she knows Loki, we can use her to lure him in and capture him."

"So you're using the poor girl!?" Tony grits his teeth.

"Stand down Stark," Fury hisses back. "Remember that I am the commanding superior here." Tony fists his hands at his words. "Bruce, I suspect you know a way to track the cube with its gamma rays." The scientist nods and was directed to his lab by Natasha after advising Fury to call all the labs to have their calibrated spectrometers on the roof to track gamma rays.