20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now that we can proceed, we need to know who you are and how you came to Earth." Fury says and (y/n) looks up at Thor, not wanting to say anything and reveal information about herself but he nods.

He urges her on and she sighs. "I'm (y/n) and I'm from Asgard. I have lived with Thor and his brother Loki."

"Thor told us you died." Bruce says, wondering if the god was lying.

"She looks very much alive to me." Tony muses.

"I didn't die. I was transported to a barren wasteland, stuck to wander for a way to escape for weeks until I found civilisation and even then I struggled to survive."

"Weeks!? How did you not die on this wasteland without food or water!?" Clint exclaims and (y/n) purses her lips. She knew that her origins were supposed to be kept secret.

"Because she's not human." Natasha explains, figuring out why she didn't hear (y/n)'s heartbeat in her room before she attacked her and everyone looks at her in shock, even the girl the avengers were all talking about.

"And you know this how? Well besides her having the ability to morph with metal." Steve asks.

"Because she doesn't have a heartbeat." Natasha and Tony both say.

"I thought you said JARVIS checked her vitals when she fainted." Fury says, not surprised that Stark lied to him.

"I did say that JARVIS was checking her vitals but I didn't tell you what they were now did I? Figured she didn't want to tell us." Tony says, noticing the angry look on the girl's face. "Sorry kid."

"So what are you?"

"I'm not obligated to tell you." (Y/n) hissed at Fury and his patience was wearing thin.

"Obligated my ass! As long as you are staying on earth, you are under my jurisdiction-"

"-I ain't telling you shit!" (Y/n) screams out, slamming her hands on the table as everyone was shocked silent. Not from her angry screams, but from the loud cracks that split across her arms like thunder lightning.

"Your arms..." Clint and Bruce both mumble out in worry and (y/n) growls before standing up quickly, the chair falling over harshly behind her.

There were chips of her arms that had fallen onto the table, Tony picking up the pieces secretly before asking JARVIS to analyse it. "You're a living, breathing, walking personified marble statue." He gasps in shock, reading the data on his holographic glasses.

"She's a marble statue!?" Thor purses his lips at the Avengers that were in shock at this news, not happy at how forcefully they took that information when it was supposed to be a secret as he and his brother were sworn by their mother.

"How is this possible?" Steve was perplexed, having trouble wrapping his head around how a statue was alive and just walking around.

"Magic." Tony does jazz hands, also having no fucking idea how this girl was even sitting next to him.

"Stone, human or god, I don't give a shit. I just need to know if we can trust her to not bring any sort of trouble on Earth."

"If the god can trust her with his life I think I'm cool with trusting the living marble statue." Tony chuckles but flinches as (y/n) whips her head to glare at him.