33*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was another warm day on Asgard, the realm truly never having any terrible weather except for clear blue skies and perfect sun. (Y/n) decided to leave her bedroom for once instead of being locked up, deciding to go sparring as she wore her new Asgardian armour that Thor gifted to her. The guards followed her as she walked to the sparring grounds, her sword sheathed in its leather on her back. She rolled her shoulder back, wondering why her sword felt a little heavier than usual. Maybe it was just her.

As soon as she got to the grounds, she saw Sif battling against a couple of the guards. "(Y/n)!" The female warrior exclaims in joy as the young girl bounds down the steps, deflecting Sif's attack with her sword.

"Sif!" Both girls laughed out happily.

"I see that your skills definitely have not weaken. That's good to see." The girls took a step back to hug each other.

"And I see that you're still kicking ass." Sif chuckles, still not used to the strange language that her friend grew accustomed to while living on Earth. They both had caught up the minute (y/n) was free from the cells and Sif had returned from a war. "How are you?"

"Nothing has changed as you can see. Still training, still fighting, still celebrating."

"Well let's see if your training has pulled off. Let's go against each other. I need to see if my senses have weakened." Sif nods, happy to battle against her friend as a way to train instead of fighting against the terrified guards who were no challenge to her.

Both girls keep their respectable distance, bowing to indicate that this was a friendly fight and nothing more. They circled each other, (y/n) spinning her sword above her head before having it rest in her forearm and crouching low. She could not reveal her other ability in fear that Odin would throw her back to the cells so this was the only way to fight. Sif made her move first, always on the offensive and never taking the time to study her opponents. (Y/n) spun out of the way and went to swing but Sif blocked her attack.

While the girls fought, Odin and Thor watched from the balcony. They both knew that the female warriors of Asgard were extremely skilful, displaying a dance of strength and metal.

"She should not be out from the dungeons." Odin sighs out, watching (y/n) push Sif back, making her stumble.

"She is of no harm. I do not see your reasonings behind your aggression."

"She and Loki are dangerous."

"And yet you have not decided their end sentence yet. I know you care for them like mother."

"Your mother has a soft spot for them, not I."

"And you listened to her."

"I cannot say no to your mother." Thor chuckles lightly, smiling as he sees (y/n) standing over Sif with her sword at her neck as she was on the ground on her back. She had won again Sif, moving Mörker away to help her back up on her feet before starting another friendly battle.

"Why do you harbour such hate for (y/n)?" Odin purses his lips, looking at the girl. He didn't hate her per say, he was afraid. Afraid for her. He had seen how his youngest son looks at her, seen how he cares for her. He didn't want either of them to become eternally heartbroken. He tried to prevent the prophecy but he knew he was failing.

"Never more, is Vanaheim secure?" Odin dodges the question and Thor narrows his eyes at his father, knowing not to push any further but was curious as to why.