28

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Reindeer Games!? Really!?" Tony narrows his eyes at his best girl, feeling protective of her as he wasn't happy with her choice of fooling around with the literal bad guy. "You dirty little fu-"

"-you ought to be wary of your next choice of words for me mortal, unless you want to try and appeal to my humanity." Loki says, pulling (y/n) to his side.

"Oh no, I'm definitely threatening."

"Then you should have left your armour on for that." Tony rolls his eyes, talking about mileage and Loki's glowing destiny stick as he goes to pour himself something to drink.

"(y/n), you up for one?" the girl quickly nods and heads over to grab a glass before downing the alcohol.

"Stalling me won't change anything."

"No, no. Threatening." (y/n) simply ignores the two men, sitting down on a stool while grabbing a bottle and mindlessly taking sips of the alcohol. She doesn't feel the burn of the drink like other mortals would feel nor its effects. The men go back and forth about the supposed plan of pissing one and each of the avengers off. "When they come, and they will, they'll come for you."

"I have an army."

"We have a Hulk." (y/n) watched as Loki slowly grew irritated at Tony's antics, his eyes turning bluer than before as he and Tony walk towards each other to piss off the other. The boys square off once more, Loki quickly raising his sceptre to control Tony as he presses the edge against his chest.

He furrowed his brows when nothing happened, and he tried again, hearing a soft ping sound of metal colliding against metal. "This usually works."

"Well, performance issues, it's not uncommon. One out of five-" (y/n) gasps as Loki grabs Tony by the neck and throws him to the side.

"Loki! Stop!" The girl rushes over to him but he picks up Tony once more and throws him out of the window. "Tony!" (y/n) screams out for the man that has taken care of her since she landed on Earth. "How could you!?" She hisses at the god but he ignores her, eyes a bright blue in colour.

"It has begun." Loki suddenly grabbed her arm and tugged her out onto the balcony as he transformed them both, his magic glowing green over him and his goddess. The god of Mischief wore his regal Asgardian armour with the infamous golden horned helmet while his goddess wore a matching regal attire to Loki, a long flowing green dress and a golden crown.

(y/n) frowned as she watched out on the balcony, seeing a beam of energy blast up into the sky. It rips a hole into it, splitting wide open as a vortex is created. The vortex reveals the portal to outer space, the Chitauri army spilling into Midgard in flying alien chariots carrying energy weapons and machines.

"You did it..." (y/n) flinched as she watched the Chitauri unleash chaos on the streets and the civilians run around to avoid the destruction. The aliens blew things up on the streets, starting fires and blasting things into pieces. Cars and skyscrapers explode, storefronts are set aflame as this domino effect of destruction ripples across the bridge and the street.

"Magnificent is it not?" the girl glared up at Loki who just grinned, not happy about the death and destruction he had bestowed upon a world that has done nothing to him. It was not associated with and should not be under the scrutiny of being demolished. This world, despite some aspects of its humanity being cruel to (y/n) and earning her anger, there were others that had cared for her like their own. 

"What will you achieve now? World dominance? World peace as you know or will you realise that once your usefulness is over, the mad titan will have you killed immediately." Loki was hit with (y/n)'s sudden scrutiny and indignation of his choices as she rips her arm from his hold. "Loki, he won't let you be free..." This was her main worry, knowing of the many stories she heard during her abandonment that the mad titan would not let loose threads run wild. He would cut down Loki once their agreement, whatever it was, is fulfilled. She knew that he was being controlled by him now, to do all this, but there has to be some indication that her friend was in there somewhere.