31*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(y/n) sighed as she sat against her couch, leaning her back over the armrest in absolute boredom. She looked around her bedroom, no other living soul besides her own. Maybe except for the guards stationed outside her room. She was glad that Frigga managed to get her back into her old bedroom but with a compromise made with Odin that guards were to be stationed outside her room and follow her around at all times. It was infuriating, not being able to be left alone outside and still feel like a prisoner in her own room.

(y/n) stood up and walked around, dragging her hand against the coffee table as she set her book down. Her room was kept clean as if Frigga knew she was coming back. Or maybe it was the grief that made her believe she would come back and she was lucky enough to do so.

That night when she was taken out of the cell Frigga had told (y/n) to keep a low profile for the time being. She didn't know how long it has been, days, weeks, months maybe. She would've lost her mind if Loki didn't visit her every now and then in his astral form. Good thing he learnt how to do it from his mother or he would've lost his mind too if he didn't visit his flower.

(y/n) waited every day, at the exact same time, at the exact same chime of the hour for Loki to be able to talk to him and he waited eagerly for the same. (y/n) would tell him everything that she had done or the books that she read like in the old times and Loki would sit and listen, before exchanging his books as well. He missed her, missed her presence but knew that she had to stay safe. If she was found in the dungeons again, she would be thrown into a cell and would be sentenced for life.

(y/n) was blessed to be able to talk to Loki but missed being able to touch him... ever since that time in the Stark Tower. Her mind drifted back to the sensations she felt, to the sensations only Loki could give her. She wanted more of those feelings, craved it even. She was glad Loki wasn't there in person or she wouldn't be able to quieten down the ache in her chest. They flared up every now and then when she thought about him, making her flush in the middle of the night. She enjoyed feeling the heat and the cold against her skin from her bedsheets, trying to replicate how Loki had touched her but failed to feel the sensations she felts when he had touched her.

"Shit..." (y/n) sighs, moving to lay back on the couch as her skin flushed again and her chest ached thinking about him again. The silk robe the girl wore slipped from her skin as she reached her fingers down to where she needed it most. (y/n) didn't hear the chime of the clock of the hour she was supposed to meet Loki, mind jumbled and not noticing the certain god himself appearing before her. 

Loki quickly sucked in a breath seeing his flower spread out on the couch before him, brows pinched as she delved a finger into her core. "Fuck..." Loki groans softly, stumbling back on his bed in his cell hearing her soft whines that make his heart race. Her robe was still tied around her bit fell around her shoulders, his flower looking like an angel beneath the sun as she gripped the armrest of the couch. Loki could feel the heat rushing through his body, gripping his thigh as his flower let out a soft moan as she slipped another finger into her pussy. He shifted against his bed as (y/n) ruts her hips into her hand.

God, she looked so beautiful but this felt wrong, to be spying on her like this. Loki quickly ended the projection, running his hands through his hair as his mind replayed the scene over and over in his head.

(y/n) groans in frustration, pulling her fingers out after failing to feel that rush. She sighs, looking up to see the time and she quickly sits up realising that she missed her daily meet with Loki. Gods, she wouldn't be able to survive today without seeing him so she quickly dressed and quietly set a door against the doorknobs of her bedroom door. Summoning Mörker over her limbs into stilted metal after opening up her window, she climbed out onto the wall of the palace.