09

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Loki... your hand..." He looks at his flower who stared at his arm, his mind rushing when he saw his skin not burn away and he stares at the giant who looks at him. With a sudden flurry of rage, Loki stabs the Jotun and throws him away. "Loki..." (y/n) whispers, holding his hand but he shoves her away, afraid of hurting her as his skin turns pale again. His mind was in chaos, a turmoil of questions clouding his thoughts that Loki didn't see another Jotun coming his way. He gasps as he stumbles forward, a loud cracking sound ripping through the air that silences everyone.

"(Y/N)!" Thor yells out and Loki snaps his head to see a Jotun stabbing his flower in the stomach.

"YOU BASTARD!" Loki blasts the Jotun away with his magic, eyes glowing with rage as he quickly catches (y/n) in his arms. "We need to go. NOW!" (Y/n) was frozen still in Loki's arms, like a statue as he begged for her to wake up. There was a low rumble that shook the ground, a Large Jotun creature breaking free from its ice cage and targeting its Asgardian prey.

"RUN!" The warriors including Loki start running from the Jotun creature, the ground shaking as it pounded after the small beings. Loki raced against the cracking ground and falling pillars, yelling out for Heimdall to open the bridge so he could bring his flower to safety. He panics as the creature climbs over the cliff in front of him, holding (y/n) closer to his chest.

The creature roared as it stood up, ready to kill the Asgardians when Thor flies through the air and essentially through the head of the creature. It stills completely, jaw slack open as the body falls to the floor in a loud thump before rolling over the edge of the cliff.

Thor felt exhilarated from the fight but that feeling soon disappears as he turns around to find an army of Jotuns, all ready to attack. They all charged towards the Asgardians when a beam of light stopped them, Odin standing before them all on his steed and his mighty weapon.

"Father! We'll finish them together!"

"Silence!" Odin seethes back at his foolish son, trying to reason with Laufey but he declares war on the Asgardians.

"He'll get what he came for. War and death."

"So be it." Odin commands the Bifrost, taking everyone back home. "Do you realize what you've done!? What you've started!?" Odin yells at his son, taking out Heimdall's sword and passing it to him.

"I was protecting my home!"

"You could not even protect (y/n)! You swore along with me to make sure she was safe and look what you have done!" Loki cuts off his father, seething and Thor flinches back from how furious his younger brother was but also from how hurt (y/n) was because of him. "Your greed for bloodshed, your craving for war and violence led her to be hurt again-!"

"-enough Loki!" the younger brother falters as his father commands him. "Take her to your mother. She will heal her." Loki glances at his brother one last time before walking away with Heimdall with (y/n) in his arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(y/n) groaned as she pulled herself out of the suffocating like coma, gasping for air like she was alive again. She opens her eyes slowly, sighing as she saw the sunlight streaming into her bedroom instead of the darkness.