27*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My king-" Loki cuts off Selvig as he enters the room, glaring at him to leave him be with his flower. He nods and quickly leaves the bedroom, Loki turning back to pay attention for any jumps in (y/n)'s pulse as he laid his hand on her chest. She had fallen asleep in his arms during the flight back to New York and Loki didn't have the heart to wake her up, not when he was sure that he felt a heartbeat. It was a random phenomenon and he was unsure of what it meant for (y/n).

Loki watched her sleep as she curled around a pillow next to his legs as he sat next to her, her strap falling over her arm, and Loki admired the sleeping girl. She was and has always been beautiful to him, running his hand over her skin softly and down her arm before taking hold of her hand and kissing her palm. She looked so peaceful like she was finally free of any burden just as she used to be back in Asgard. Loki brushed his fingers against her lips before cupping her face in his hand, leaning down to kiss her forehead.

(y/n) grumbled as she felt herself slowly start to wake up, feeling something cover her up more. She felt fingers brush her hair back and she slowly opens her eyes to see Loki peering down at her with a soft look on his eyes. (y/n) looks around and notices that she was back in her bedroom, no not in Asgard, but in the Stark tower and she knew she was in New York once more.

"Loki-" she looks back at him and her breath hitches as he leans in close, observing her as he laid his hand on her chest. There was a slight look of shock in his eyes as (y/n) felt flustered from how close he was to her. "What are you doing-" she gasps in surprise as she was suddenly pushed on her back, the God of Mischief towering over her and that sent a flurry of unknown feelings to rush through her.

Loki felt it again, a beat. A single sharp beat against her chest as if it was a pulse. 

Was she having a heartbeat?

Loki needed to know, staring at the flushed girl below him and he holds back his groans as she looks up at him with such innocence, with those wide beautiful doe eyes that stared up at him. "Loki..." she stutters, confusion flashing over her features as to why she was stuttering but her attention was caught by Loki once more as he lowers his body on hers, his arms laying on the bed on either side of her head. He moves an arm to hold (y/n) neck, tilting it up to be bared for him as he brushed his lips against her skin. 

Loki felt the beat skip against her neck, wanting to hear more of it as he pressed kisses against his flower's skin. Norns she tastes so sweet too, running his tongue over the expanse of his kisses that soon turn into soft nibbles. He earned soft whimpers and gasps from the girl below him, groaning softly against her shoulder as he became greedy for more. More of her, more of her sounds. Loki growls lowly before sucking against (y/n)'s neck and her mind turned into a jumbled mess from the new sensations, the god on top of her parting her legs to lay in between them before his free hand ran up the expanse of her leg.

"Gods..." (y/n) whispered out, succumbing to the new feelings that she enjoyed too much, Loki pleasuring her as he kneaded her thigh and rose his hand higher to grip her hip beneath her dress. Loki could feel more of the beats now against his tongue, the pulse that signified a heartbeat in any organic being and it urged him to push further as he felt like it beat only for him. (y/n) suddenly felt her body flush, feeling it heat up for the first time and she gasps as her skin bristled under the cold grasp of Loki's hand. "L-Loki... what's going on?" she pants out softly, feeling overwhelmed by the new sensations that enveloped her. 

She could feel a breeze on her body that made her shiver from the cold, feel the heat of Loki's Asgardian leather on her skin from being in the sun, feel the softness of the sheets she laid on and the dress she wore that slowly bunched up around her. She felt a pounding in her chest, an ache that she has never felt before as it pounded rapidly against it like it might break through her. There was a spike of something pleasurable that shocked up her spine, causing (y/n) to arch her back against Loki's chest while moaning out and he smirks once he found the spot he was looking for.

She was so addicting to him, so delicious and special that Loki wanted her to feel more as he ground her hips against hers. "That's it my love..." Loki coos against her shoulder as he earns another moan slip past (y/n)'s lips, his hand on her hip moving down between her legs. He was done being patient and needed to feel her. (y/n) flinched and gasped in surprise from the cold and wet sensation she felt in her core as Loki pressed his hand against her underwear to make it disappear, groaning softly from her heat against his skin.

"Shit-" (y/n) sucks in her breath as Loki presses a finger harder against her core, panting heavily as he moved his head to leave kisses against her collarbone. "Loki!" the god moans against her skin as he felt her thread her fingers in his soft hair and tug on it gently when he slipped a finger inside her. 

She was shaking beneath him, never having experienced these feelings before and she was struggling to keep up as she dug head back against the pillow. It was too much for her, tears springing in her eyes as the pounding in her chest started to feel more erratic like it was going to break her from the inside out. Loki was too busy feeling (y/n)'s walls around his finger and slips in another one, thrusting it deep into her over and over. He moaned against the feeling of the velvety walls of her core clenching around his fingers as he drives them in deeper in her when he hears a strained cry. 

He quickly sits up, noticing his flower gasping violently as cracks started to form against her chest, on the left side where her heart would be. "(y/n)!" Loki quickly stops and holds her face, panicking as the cracks start to spread. He felt terror wash over him as he watched, waiting for the cracks to stop spreading before it slowly started to disappear as (y/n)'s breathing calms down.

She suddenly lost all feeling, lost all the sensations she felt as she opened her eyes to see Loki look down at her in worry. "I'm ok..." (y/n) mumbles out, brushing her fingers through his hair and frowning that she couldn't feel its softness against her skin, not the bedsheets or the dress. She couldn't feel the cold of Loki's skin on her heating one anymore, just numb as she was before.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have-"

"-don't..." (y/n) shook her head and Loki frowns as his flower closes her eyes. She tried to reimagine the feelings she felt, the pleasure Loki gave her. It felt good, so good to her.

Gods...

Loki's eyes widen as an image of the last few minutes flashed before his eyes before hearing the sweet voice of his flower in his head. He felt the hot flush of need that she felt, how it felt so good to her and a smirk grows on his face. He sits up, looking down at his flower as she draped an arm over her eyes while the other gripped the pillow beside her head. She wanted to feel everything she felt before and Loki was proud, seeing her legs press together and the darkening marks that he littered across her skin. 

Loki then frowns remembering the sudden cracks that formed on his flower and he quickly gets off her as she lowers her arm to look at him. He felt guilt eat away at him that he also caused her pain.

"Loki-" he quickly leaves the bedroom, (y/n) watching his retreating back as she quickly sits up. she stands up, her legs suddenly wobbling but she brushes it off and runs off after the god. Loki walked out onto the balcony to greet Tony who hovered above him in his Iron Man suit before landing and having JARVIS disassemble it before he walked into the penthouse floor.

"(y/n)!" Tony gasps out once he sees his best girl, his heart racing knowing that she was ok as his fear lifts. He was so worried that something bad had happened to her when Coulson told him what she did, running over to hug her but was stopped by Loki as he pointed the sceptre at him.

"Stay away you pathetic mortal-"

"-Loki." (y/n) hissed out and he blinks down at her as she swats the sceptre away before going to hug Tony.

"You're ok right, he didn't do anything to you-" Tony froze when he saw her neck bruised and marked, recognising what they were.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------