16

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How did you find me?" (y/n) asked as she and Loki walked through the crowds towards the ship that would take them away from this horrid planet.

"I didn't but I know fate was kind enough for you to be on this very same planet while I was on my mission."

"Mission?" Loki pointed down at the stone of the necklace (y/n) wore.

"I initially came for this stone."

"This hunk of rock? Really? I just use it as my lucky charm to win my battles." Loki chuckles softly when he realised that his drottning did not realise the power her 'hunk of rock' possessed. There was a rather large and annoying crowd in the way of Loki and (y/n) and she sighs in annoyance before suddenly growing taller. Her limbs were incased with Mörter, black metal that allowed her to crawl like a creature on 4 legs. People instantly gasped and cleared when they recognised her, creating a path for her and Loki and the prince was amused as people worshipped (y/n).

"I never knew you could do this." (y/n) went back to her normal form before Morter morphed back into its sword form and she sheathed it in its leather on her back. There was a dark shadow that crossed over (y/n) and Loki frowned, knowing that this ability she was able to learn came from a dark experience.

"Where is the ship?" (y/n) asked and Loki nodded towards the largest ship on the planet and there was a weight that lifted off from her shoulders. (y/n) would finally be free from this planet. She would no longer have to battle to earn metal and coin to exchange for stronger materials to melt in order to heal herself. No longer would she have to take the lives of multiple creatures, never having to kill them anymore in such a brutal fashion.

She would be free.

Loki watched (y/n)'s face, recognising the softening expression she used to harbour back in Asgard. The soft-hearted look he loved when (y/n) was in her moment of freedom. Loki pulled her close, brushing his finger against the cracked scar on her nose gently. "I promise I will keep you safe from now on." He leans his forehead on hers, holding her cheeks. 

"I feel like there's something else you're hiding Loki." (y/n) whispers out, taking a step back from his touch before looking up at the ominous ship. "Why does this ship look familiar-" (y/n) furrowed her brows, knowing exactly why this ship looked familiar. "Thanos..." she quickly took a couple of steps back away from the mass murdered ship, wondering why Loki wasn't turning away with her- "-you're working with him!?" She gasps out and Loki quickly shakes his head.

"I'm not! I made a deal with him that he will help me find you and as payment, I would give him the stone you have." (y/n) shook her head, not feeling safe getting on board the tyrant's ship. "(y/n), please... I finally found you and I don't want to leave you again. Please... once I give him the stone, we can go wherever we want, just the two of us."

"Just... the two of us...?" (y/n) liked this idea, to finally be happy with the person she cared about and her heart made her decision for her. "Ok." She ignored her rational side, holding Loki's hand that he held out for her as he leads her onto the ship. Loki kept (y/n) close, an arm around her shoulder to make sure she was safe as the ship doors shut behind them. (y/n) felt trapped, her heart plummeting into her stomach as the ship lifted off from the planet. 

A strange grey looking creature walked up to Loki, a snarl on his face as he saw the woman beside him. "I see you have found your woman." it spoke arrogantly like he was superior. "Father has requested for you." Loki nods and the creature guides him and (y/n) into the large throne room with the mad titan sitting on his throne. (y/n) was absolutely terrified, hiding behind Loki the entire time.