08

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe I'm going to Jotunheim..." (y/n) yawns out, absolutely exhausted from how early she was forced to wake up when Thor broke down her door.

"We need our best warriors (y/n). I promise you that I will not bother your sleep again." Thor chuckles as he saddles onto his horse, the others doing the same.

"Sure you are." (y/n) grumbles in annoyance, Loki chuckling from how adorable his flower was with her angry pout on her face. She was a sight to see in her warrior's armour of black and gold, matching her sword that was on her back. Her hair braided over one shoulder with gems and twine, with dark rings painted around her eyes like the true epitome of Midgardian warriors also known as vikings. Loki almost fell off his steed as it gallops down the rainbow bridge, too distracted by (y/n).

(y/n) was in awe of the scenery before her, never being able to ever get tired of the sun rising against the stars of space around the Bifrost as we got closer. The water below the bridges rushed with such calming intensity, a sound that drowned away her thoughts as the bridge glowed like the colours of the meteor shower against the gold of Asgard.

The horses finally stop and Loki jumps down immediately, walking over to (y/n) who blinks down at him. "Let me help you."

"You know I can get down myself just fine right?" Loki chuckles softly as his flower holds his hand and for her to grab as he helped her down. There was a moment of a stumble as (y/n) bumps into Loki, her hands on her shoulders and his around her waist.

"Enough with you two being smitten with each other, we have a mission to accomplish!" Thor calls out, both Loki and (y/n) blushing before letting each other go and following the others towards Heimdall.

"You're not dressed warmly enough."

"See, obviously Heimdall knows. He knows and sees everything. By the way, hi Heimdall!" Everyone groans as (y/n) waves at the all-seeing gatekeeper. He smiles softly at her, nodding before looking blankly at the princes.

"Heimdall, may we pass?" Thor asks.

"Never has an enemy slipped my watch until this day." (y/n) snickers lightly as she notices Heimdall looking at Loki. "I wish to know how that happened." everyone except Loki and (y/n) walk past Heimdall under the command of Thor.

"Loki, do we have to go?" (y/n) asks and he notices the slight worry in her voice. "We can just go back to the palace right?"

"We will be fine." Loki mumbles, taking hold of (y/n)'s hand in his and squeezing it. "When we come back, I promise we can read together in the library." He leads her inside to the Bifrost with Heimdall following close behind. He plunges the sword into the Bifrost, lightning surrounding the warriors as the gears turned and rumbled.

(y/n) held onto Loki for dear life, burrowing her head in his chest. "This doesn't hurt, does it?" (y/n)'s voice muffles as Loki pulls her close. This was the first time (y/n) was ever leaving Asgard and to say the least, she was terrified.

"I promise to keep you safe (y/n)." Loki whispers, wrapping his arms around her tightly as the Bifrost swallows up the warriors, a shrill scream echoing before fading away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"(y/n), you can stop screaming!" Thor exclaims as the warriors finally land onto Jotunheim and his brother glares at him.