29

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"(y/n)!" the girl gasped for air when she was brought back to reality, Loki kneeling in front of her with pure terror. She had been crying and had been screaming like she was being tortured and Loki quickly pulled away the control of the Mind Stone from her. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" He stutters from the pain, wiping his flowers tears away as she gasped for air. He hated her crying, hated that she was in agony and because of him. He swore that he would make sure (y/n) was forever smiling and never shed a tear again.

And once again, he managed to break another one of his promises to her.

"L-Loki...?" (y/n) trembled in his hands, noticing his wounds and the blood that dripped from his cuts as he grunts while kneeling before her sitting on the couch. She shook off the images she witnessed, looking down at the god that hissed as he held her face in his hands. He was injured and in pain, his armour dented and damaged like he was thrown about. 

Loki looked up at his flower that had a sad frown on her face, her reaching down to gently cup his cheek that he leaned into. "(y/n), I-" Loki hissed as his head was suddenly snapped to the side harshly, his cheek stinging red and so was (y/n)'s palm. 

"You used the stone on me." she hissed angrily and Loki sighed.

"I know and I'm sorry."

"Sorry!?" Loki grunts lowly as his dróttning grabs his hair at the base of his neck and harshly pulls his head to make him face her as she sneers at him. "You used the fucking stone on me and you're sorry!?"

"I had to keep you safe!" Loki grits out, staring up at his dróttning whose face was so close to his that if he moved, he could kiss her. She looked gorgeous like this, so mad and infuriated. It caused a spark in Loki that burned him deliciously. "I don't want you hurt, I couldn't bear to see you get hurt... I would not know what to do with myself if something happened to you...." Loki whispers out, using his silver tongue to calm (y/n) down and she softens from his words. "I really am sorry..." Loki lays his head in (y/n)'s lap and her anger dissipates. She felt terrible for him, for his actions that he was forced to make unwillingly.

"Everything will be ok Loki." she sighs softly, running her fingers through his hair as he wraps his arms around her thighs to hug her. His armour is magicked away leaving Loki in his Asgardian leather and (y/n) runs one of her hands down his back to ease the ache there, the god sitting against the floor and his flowers legs as he relishes in the quiet calm that his mind felt once again.

Loki sighs in relief from his flower's soothing touch, her fingers massaging against the back of his neck as he places his lips against her knee. No one else could soothe Loki and make him feel comfortable in being vulnerable except for (y/n). (y/n) could hear Loki's muffled apologies against her thigh, looking over to see the sceptre thrown far away as if Loki had tried to keep a distance away from it. 

The two didn't notice the Avengers looking over at them from the distance, some confused, some anxious, some angry and everyone wondering what in God's name was happening. They all thought that Loki was some vicious murderer and now he was being coddled by this woman that honestly, could terrify all of them.

The god suddenly freezes and leans up from (y/n), his ears picking up on a sound and he turns around to see the avengers standing behind him. They had their weapons raised at him, ready to attack if he made any sudden moves but (y/n) glares at them.

"Back the fuck off before I throw you all out the goddamn balcony." She seethes and they all take a step back in fear. Thor was the only one who wasn't fazed as he walked up to her with cuffs and a mouthguard. "Thor." (y/n) narrows her eyes at him but he frowns.