47*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Loki... what are you doing?" (y/n) asks as she leans back, seeing the light dim lower, filling the room with green and red rose petals along with the sweet smell of cinnamon.

"I want your first to be special and memorable." Loki sighs out, leaning down to nuzzle his nose against his loves before kissing the top of it causing her to giggle.

"I never thought you could be a romantic Loki." he rolls his eyes before kissing (y/n) once more to silence her words, kissing her passionately with everything he felt for her as he lowers his body completely on hers. She moans from the weight and the deep kiss, Loki tilting his head to press into her further as he tangled his fingers into his flower's hair. She runs her hands across Loki's back and tugs on his shirt as his hands run beneath her gown making the ache in her chest race faster. He groans against her touch as her hands trace across his back and to his chest, pushing his shirt up higher. Loki kneels back up over her, catching her attention as he takes his shirt off before throwing it away.

(y/n) sucks in a breath, seeing how gorgeous Loki was and he hears her words of affection run in her mind, a light blush appearing on the tip of his ears. He was so beautiful, his pale skin cool to the touch, a lithe muscled body, burning emerald eyes and soft raven hair. She leans up, hands hovering over his chest until he moves closer, Loki shuddering to feel her fingers move across his skin once more. (y/n) presses a kiss against his chest, right above his heart and he breathes out heavily, having the feeling of her petal-soft lips on his skin move from his chest and down across his stomach until he pushes her on her back gently.

"Not me, my love. Let me have you tonight (y/n)." He whispers in her ear before moving down to leave a heated kiss against her jaw, then down to her neck. A moan slips from her lips as the god bites down on her neck, nibbling and sucking his mark on her as he parts her legs to settle between them. She lets out a louder moan as Loki finds her sensitive spot, a smirk growing on his face as he pays particular attention there.

"Loki..." he relishes in her flowers breathless whimpers, tilting her head back as he gripped her throat and littered dark marks all over her skin. His other hand run across her bare thigh that was around his waist, moving higher to remove her gown and settling to grip her bare waist tightly. (y/n) closed her eyes, gasps and moans slipping from her lips as her body ached from Loki's touch, holding his arm around her throat and the other tangled in his hair.

The god leaned back just enough to slowly remove his loves gown, not wanting to be far from her body as he threw it away. (y/n) immediately felt embarrassed by her cracks, hiding them with her arms and looking away from Loki but he moves her head back to have her look at him. "You hold every much of the beauty of a goddess my love," Loki assures, holding her gaze before leaning down to kiss a crack before kissing another and another down her body.

(y/n) felt loved from Loki's actions, tears brimming her eyes to feel him cherish every part of her even if they had damned her to an end. Loki leans back up, a soft look in his eyes as he wipes his flowers tears away, kissing her lips softly. He wanted to be gentle with her first, a difficult task since he wanted to ravish his love.

(y/n) noticed the dark look in Loki's eyes, her cheeks heating up from the predatory gaze as the thumps in her chest got quicker. He looked down at her body, his hands running across her skin and her curves as if to burn the image into his head. She was ethereal, a dream that Loki pondered how he managed to achieve. He leaned down to kiss her again, (y/n) quickly grabbing his neck to pull him down as he trails his fingers against the spine of her back. She gasps from the sudden cold, arching her back against his chest as Loki moves slowly to remove her bra. His lips follow the garment, leaving soft kisses down her chest.

(y/n)'s breath hitches and Loki moves to kiss her breast, his hand fondling the other. She lets out a shaky breath when he moves to kiss between the valley of her breasts, savouring the taste of her skin. Loki wanted more, slowly nibbling and sucking marks across her chest and stomach before lowering down her body further. The god took pride in every small reaction he could get out from the woman beneath him, looking up at her to see her head leaned back as she whimpered. He sinks his teeth into her hip after pulling down the band of her underwear, a flourish of pleasure rushing through both gods as she quickly grips his shoulder.

"Gods..." (y/n)'s chest heaved as Loki pressed kisses across her hip, playing with the band of her underwear to let it snap against her skin. Even though he had permission, Loki looked up at her once more for confirmation and she nods with a blush on her cheeks. His heart raced from anticipation, sitting up to carefully pull her final garment off. (y/n) moved to cross her legs but Loki quickly took hold of her ankle, pressing a heated kiss against her thigh. He breathes against her skin, holding himself back to go down on her and devour her. Her flowery scent enveloped him in every way possible as he got closer to her soaking core, kissing down her inner thigh and nibbling on the skin before running his tongue over his marks. 

Loki could feel (y/n) tremble in his arms, her body aching for him and it causes him to smirk. "I can feel your urgent need for me darling." he purrs softly, looking up at her with dark eyes as he sinks his teeth into her thigh. It took all his willpower to not have her melt beneath him as his mouth got closer but she begged for him again.

Please Loki...

"Anything for my princess~" He growls and dives for her core, causing her to gasp and arch her back from his tongue. The god groans lustfully from the sweet taste, needing more of her as he traps her thighs in his arm to pin her hips down on the bed. (y/n) moans from the vibrations, her whole body sparking up from pleasure as she grips Loki's hair when he sets a relentless pace against her sensitive nerves.

"Oh god Loki!" butterfly-like feelings burst in (y/n)'s stomach, her hips writhing as he plunged his tongue into her, using his silver tongue to press against her walls. She had never felt anything like this, moans and whimpers escaping her lips as she felt him devour her endlessly. She could feel him pull his tongue out, swiping a flat stripe against her clit that makes her legs shake before plunging back deep into her.

(y/n)'s chest heaved from the overwhelming feeling, Loki moaning lowly about how divine she tasted. "I wish I could devour you all night long darling~" he groans into her and she throws her head back, feeling her high reaching its peak to break.

"Loki-gonna-ah!" the words escaped her as he plunged a finger into her deeply, pounding against her walls and her sensitive spot harshly. Loki shudders from feeling the shot of pleasure running through his system and he continues to bring his flower to the edge as he feels her clench around his fingers. 

"Just let go for me, my love." He mutters out before returning to her core, sucking on her clit. She cries out, cumming over his tongue as he licked her up and his fingers slows its torture. Loki leans up to kiss his flower to calm her down but she pulls him close by his belt and wraps her legs around him.

"(y/n)-" He growls but it gets cut off from her kissing him deeply, her hands running over his back before moving to free him of his pants. She moved quickly to take them off, bucking her hips up to grind up against Loki's growing bulge causing him to let out a slight hiss. "I can't wait anymore..." the god looked down at the woman that held his heart, seeing the adoration in her eyes as she leans up to brush his hair behind his ear. He leans into her palm, revelling in her soft touch as his magic washes over him to take away his final piece of clothing.

(y/n) gasps from the sudden burning heat between her legs despite Loki's cold body, feeling how truly endowed the god was. "Don't hold back Loki... don't wait..." She whispers in his ear, burying her face against his neck as he moves to settle against her. Her body thrummed with anticipation along with slight fear but she knew her God would care for her. All she wanted was to feel him, to hold him and to let him feel everything she felt for him before it was too late.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------