39

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ready to go?" Thor asks once his brother slips past his bedroom doors in his Asgardian leather but he shakes his head. Thor wondered why he was forced to wait until another figure slipped past the doors after a couple of minutes. (y/n) had walked out in her new uniform, her entire figure bandaged and wrapped beneath her armour to ensure her cracks didn't enlarge or crumble. Loki frowns as she hides her face behind her mask, knowing she was ashamed and insecure of the obvious sign of her fragility.

Before Thor could express his concerns for his sister-in-law joining his mission she cut him off. "I'm coming with you whether you like it or not." Thor sighs, knowing he can never beat (y/n)s stubbornness. The three gods started their journey, briskly walking down the empty hallways of the palace and avoiding the palace guards... well how many of them were left anyway.

"This is so unlike you, brother. So clandestine." Loki perks up, a mischievous grin on his face as he felt the thrill and freedom of an adventure and a promise of revenge in his near future to come. (y/n) chuckles lightly, knowing her love was in the mood to tick off Thor. "Are you sure you wouldn't rather just punch your way out?"

"If you keep speaking, I just might." Thor was already done with his brother's antics but the brother wasn't over with his teasing. He finally was able to talk to someone from being forced to stay invisible around the palace, his buried urge of playing pranks quickly resurfacing in full force.

"Fine. As you wish. I'm not even here." Loki transforms his guise into a random palace soldier, earning a chuckle from his love as he smiles down at (y/n) who walked between the brothers. He could see her eyes turned up happily behind the eyes of the mask that were sharp feline slits, her mouth that wasn't hidden by her mask turned up at the corners. "Is this better?"

"It's better company at least."

"Hey, what does that make me?" (y/n) huffs out and Thor chuckles as he ruffles her hair.

"Still, we could be less conspicuous." Loki transforms back but uses his magic on Thor who transforms into Sif. "You look more lovely than usual brother." (y/n) raises a brow at the god of mischief who quickly adds on to his mockery of his brother. "But my dróttning will always be ravishing." he pulls her close by her waist, kissing her head and she couldn't help but feel her cheeks heat up behind her mask from her loves silky words.

Damn him and his silver tongue.

Loki smirks at his flowers words when he reads her mind before deciding to transform into someone both his brother and his love knew. "Oh, this is much better. The costume is a bit much." The youngest brother had transformed into Captain America with his infamous shield. "So tight. But the confidence... I can feel the righteousness surging."

"I prefer you in your leather Loki. You look much more handsome that way." (y/n) speaks up and Loki flushes, his magic disappearing to reveal himself once more just as himself. "See, so much better." (y/n) jumps up to kiss his cheek seeing as this god was so much taller than she was but that was one of the many things Loki adored about her. She was small and huggable in his arms, someone he loved to protect. Loki hides the flushed hue on his cheeks, covering up his lightly flustered state by annoying Thor even more until he suddenly pushes him against a pillar. "Thor-" he quickly shushes (y/n), nodding his head to the side and she peaks her head past the pillar to see two guards walk by.

"You could at least furnish me with a weapon. My dagger, something."

"I might need another weapon too. I can't wield Mörker anymore." (y/n) sighs out and both brothers look at her in shock.