25*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LET ME GO! YOU FUCKING PROMISED THAT YOU WOULD LET ME GO!" Loki seethed as he heard (y/n)'s screams, his body urging him to kill these men and find her as he heard her scream out in rage about being lied to by Fury. Loki caught a glance of his dróttning growling as she lunged at the guards, snapping at them as they pulled her sword away from her and harshly cuffed her before taking her away.

He was going to kill every single one of these people, especially Fury.

Loki was shoved into a glass cell down in the dungeons section of the helecarrier, looking around the spacious contraption that he knew was built in an emergency for the major threat of Bruce Banner going Hulk. Loki ignored Fury as he threatened him, the god staring at a specific dent in the glass that had a bench leg lodged through it.

He wondered who else was trapped in this cage before him. "It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me."

"Built for something a lot stronger than you."

"Oh, I've heard." Loki smirks, staring straight into the camera knowing the Avengers were watching his every move. "A mindless beast. Makes play he's still a man." The avengers sat around the table listening to Loki mock them. "How desperate are you, that you call on such lost creatures to defend you?"

"How desperate am I?" Fury narrows his eyes at the god, berating him about threatening his world, stealing a powerful relic and killing people because it's fun. Loki just laughs, knowing he hit a nerve in Fury.

"It burns you to have come so close. To have the Tesseract, to have power, unlimited power. And for what? A warm light for all mankind to share." Loki stares back at the bench leg stabbed into the glass of the cell and Fury raises a brow, knowing exactly how to get this god to crack. He brings up a holographic video in Loki's cell, a video playing of (y/n).

Loki furrows his brow, gritting his teeth as he watched the video of (y/n) as she was the one to be confined in the cage for hours before him. He grew furious at how these people treated her, a malicious smile soon growing on his face as he watched his dróttning be the one to have the power to stab the bench leg through the glass. He felt proud of her, seeing how close she was too blinding Fury and the way she mocked him when the video ends.

"For someone who claims to have all the power, I'm pretty sure you would object when I tell you I have the power to make your dear (y/n) locked up far away. And for a long time too." Fury smirks as Loki seethes at him, slamming his hands against the glass.

"If you touch her-"

"-or what?" Loki fumes at the mocking smile on this bastards face, remembering his dróttning's screams. He yells at Fury, threatening to kill him as he simply walks away. The Avengers saw the whole interaction, not settling well with using (y/n) to get to Loki or the way Fury was treating her as they could hear her continuous screams from the meeting room.

Thor was absolutely furious, demanding that (y/n) be freed. "You all swore to take care of her. Especially you metal man." he points his hammer at Tony who raises his arms.

"I'm fucking pissed off as much as you are. She has nothing to do with this and doesn't deserve to be locked up." Tony agrees and the two men nod at their mutual feelings.

"Fury said she will be released only if she calms down-" everyone jumps at the sound of something shattering and Natasha sighs out. "But I think that might take some time."