26*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Agent Romanoff." Loki sneers as he moves to sit down on the bench, getting off (y/n) but pulling her onto his lap. 

The agent frowns as the god holds his goddess tightly, an arm wrapped around her waist as her chest was flush against his. (y/n) hums, losing herself in her newfound feelings as Loki leaves kisses from one side of her neck to the other, keeping an eye on the redhead SHIELD agent outside the glass cell. Natasha grits her teeth, not liking how Loki smiled maliciously at her while palming the girl in his lap as he ran a hand from her neck down the valley of her chest and across her stomach to her thigh. 

There was something about the act that struck a nerve in the black widow agent, Loki raising a brow and sensing this in her as he kneaded his flower's skin. "There's not many people who can sneak up on me." Loki speaks up, voice slightly muffled as he breathes against (y/n)'s neck before leaning his chin on top of her shoulder to look at the agent.

"But you figured I'd come."

"After. After whatever tortures Fury can concoct, you would appear as a friend, as a balm." Loki's flower thread her fingers in his hair against the base of his neck, the other hand holding his hand that gripped her thigh beneath her dress. Both gods emanated power and authority despite being locked in a cell.

"And I would cooperate." (y/n) speaks up, knowing that Natasha was here to console her as a friend but she was no friend to her. "You are a liar." the girl hissed, narrowing her eyes at the agent as she stands up from Loki's lap and walks towards the glass cell. She was done being used, done being mistreated and done being a tool for other people when she just wanted to go home. That was all she wanted.

Natasha frowned, knowing she hurt the girl before her when she didn't mean to. She didn't want to hurt her. "I'm sorry (y/n)-"

"-I know you are but I don't give a fuck!" Natasha flinched back harshly in fright as (y/n) managed to pull out the broken bench leg and stabs it through the glass right at her face. "So take what you want, take what you can, take what you please. I don't give a damn. You ask for forgiveness but never permission."

Loki smirked and stood up to stand behind his dróttning. "I know you're here to ask about Barton. So why don't we skip over the useless apologies and just say... that I have expanded his mind." Natasha looks between (y/n) and Loki, knowing that the girl wouldn't accept her apology before moving to ask Loki what happens to Barton once he reached his goals. "Is this love, Agent Romanoff?" Loki grins, slithering an arm around (y/n) as she leans back into him.

"Love is for children. I owe him a debt." the agent starts her story and (y/n) moves to sit back at the bench, arms crossed in boredom. "I got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out."

"Can you? Can you wipe out that much red?" Loki smirks, telling Natasha everything he knew that barton had told him. "You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are part of you. And they will never go away." the god stands up to mock Natasha and he enjoys the look of horror on her face as he walks up to the glass, before slamming his fist against it and frightening her. 

"I won't touch Barton, not until I make him kill you. Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear. And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work and when he screams, I'll split his skull. This is my bargain, you mewling quim!" Natasha quickly turns away and (y/n) stands up again, running her hands down Loki's back to calm him down as she pulls down his arm.