Chapter 5- Worsen Conditions

Your Pov

It wasn't long till I had to go back into battle as the so called Crimson Axis was fighting a fleet by Hornet, Helena, Hammann, and 3 other ships. We were of course outnumbered but we got help from Royal Navy and their head maid, HMS Belfast. I also met the very adorable Z23, and the very lusty, Prinz Eugen of Iron Blood. From Sakura Empire, the Crane sisters, Zuikaku and Shoukaku. When we got back, I immediately was supported by Enterprise due to my condition. When Dying Soul is activated, I can't battle again until the next day, but I over did it and now, my condition is getting worst.

Enterprise: Y/N... Please take the next few days off, I cannot sit here and worry about you about your condition.

You: It's... Fine, besides, you and Hornet still have Yorktown, right? Spend time with her while you can.

Enterprise:... Is it okay if I report your condition to Queen Elizabeth?

You: The Royal Navy leader? Fine, do as you must, no one else should know about me, not even my sisters.

Enterprise: Understood.

3rd Person Pov

After that whole fiasco with Iron Blood and Y/N's condition, the Queen herself, Queen Elizabeth, was having a tea party with Prince of Wales, Illustrious, Unicorn, and a few others from the Royal Navy.

(I present to you, the Queen of flat) (Queen Elizabeth= QE)

(Queen Elizabeth= QE)

QE: It is quite an unpleasant surprise that a male ship has been found and put into our ranks, I suggest that we banish him.

Illustrious: My Queen, even though you have poor connections with men, do not take Y/N for someone labeled as a pervert, he has never touched anyone in public let alone in private.

Hood: But how can you be so sure that he won't touch any of us?

POW: According to the report on Y/N by Enterprise, who is right beside me, she states that he is related to the Cleveland Class sisters as the 5th ever made ship, Manchester

POW: According to the report on Y/N by Enterprise, who is right beside me, she states that he is related to the Cleveland Class sisters as the 5th ever made ship, Manchester. Reports also show that his relationships with other ship girls, such as Hornet, Helena, and Arizona, are high in happiness rather than in the low.