Chapter 15- Sakura Love

Your Pov

I was sleeping comfortably in my room while cuddling with Arizona and Vestal in my own room. Yes, I don't sleep with my sisters anymore since Enterprise made a new room for me, thank you. I was then woken up and I expected Belfast but...

Bismarck: N... Y/N, good morning, it's time to get up.

You: Bismarck, what are you doing here, I thought that Belfast would be the one to wake me up.

Bismarck: Not anymore, for I am your secretary, and as your secretary, I'm assigned to stay with you and wake you up.

You: Oh... Okay then, I'll get up now. 8 think I'll let those 2 rest until they wake up.

I then got up as I try not to wake up Vestal and Arizona. I then went to brush my teeth and wash my face before going to the mess hall. As we did, I overheard a conversation.

Monty/U-556: No one is better than Y/N/Lord Bismarck what the hell did you say Montpelier/U-556?!?!

You: M-Monty, U-556...calm down.

Bismarck: Is this really necessary? I see this a something useless.

Monty: Y/N is clearly better than Bismarck! He's strong and handsome with the ability to charm any woman!

U-556: Oh yeah?! Lord Bismarck has that ability too! She's strong, beautiful, elegant, and much more than Y/N!

Monty: Like hell she is!

U-556: Wanna fight?!

Monty: Bring it!

U-556/Monty: GRRRR!!

You: *holds back Monty* Clam down, Monty! We don't want an accident and another war!

Bismarck: You too, U-556, there's no point in this worthless competition. Besides, I'm his secretary.

U-556: N-Nani!!?!

Monty: Y/N is the best! My point stands!

U-556: Lord Bismarck! Since when, I thought that you won't be anyone's secretary, he's not even the commander!