Chapter 20- Academy Work

Your Pov

Well, after my make out session with Enterprise, she and I went back to Vestal and the others who were trying to get E-Chan to like them. As for Monty, she's still "dead" with that wound on her forehead.

Vestal: There you both are! What took you so long? *looks at Enterprise* Enterprise, why is your shirt crumpled and your tie is loose?

Enterprise: Oh no reason, just had a make out session with Y/N.

You: (straight to the point. Oh yeah, need to buy an oath ring for her later on.) No, we did not do that yet, I'm underaged.

I then put my head near Vestal as I smile seductively.

You: (whispers) In truth, I want you to take me first, my little nurse~

Vestal: Y/N, please mind your manners while in my office, besides, you'll be starting school tomorrow.

You: Wait what? School exists here?

Cleveland: Yeah, it does, well, for battle strategies and such for all ships. Some are teachers while some are students, like Nimi, she's a teacher.

You: I'm going to call her Nimi-Sensei from now on and tease her about it. But I'm also conflicted on how I hate school, so much.

Denver: Come on, it'll be fun, with you there, I'm sure you'll do well, like in battle.

Enterprise: While you do so, I'll take care of E-Chan and get to know her more, you just focus on studying.

You: Not helping. Anyways, who are the teachers and Principal?

Vestal: For Sex Education, St Louis, Cooking is Dunkerque or Belfast, strategy and history is Nimi, physical education is uh... I don't think anyone is doing that, I think Baltimore would do so voluntarily. Health is by me

You: Is Sex Education really an important subject?

Everyone (except E-Chan): Yes!

You: Fine fine.

Vestal: If it's music however, it would be Friedrich Der Grobe, she's an absolute pro and as for the Principal, it would be Bismarck.

You: Hmm, if mom is going to be there, I guess things won't be so bad.

Cleveland: She's not your mother!

You: I can dream, Harold! Sorry, I thought of a meme.

Everyone: Meme?

You: Oh right I forgot you don't know these things. Anyways, Manjuugram is out on the phone now, thanks to Akashi.

Cleveland: Thanks to you, we can finally understand that thing. Anyways, let's go and buy your books, you don't need a uniform.

You: Yes, I can wear informally!

Time skip

The next day, I was finally able to go to school after getting all my materials from Akashi, which surprisingly free. Can you believe that? Akashi, giving free stuff?

 Can you believe that? Akashi, giving free stuff?