Chapter 71- Eagle Union Pool party

Your Pov

You: Huh? An Eagle Union pool party?

Cleveland: Yeah bro! Enterprise, New Jersey, everyone from Eagle Union is coming! You're an Eagle Union ship too so of course it's obvious for you to join!

You: I would be the only guy there though, you think everyone would be okay with it?

Cleveland: Totally bro! I mean, you were known as a hero when you died and everyone knows you now. Well, except those who haven't introduced themselves yet, but that's fine, I'm sure that everyone won't mind.

You: Okay, I'll go, but if one person doesn't want me, I'm leaving.

Time skip

You: Mom, are you in here or is your coffee addiction still active?

Perisca: Oh, Y/N, yea I'm here, what's up?

You: Could you help me by covering up the fact that I'm going to a pool party with my sisters from the T-Dolls? You know how they are.

Perisca: I don't know, they'll find out eventually even if I did try and help you. What's in it for me?

You: You get more coffee.

Perisca: Done. Fine, I'll help you in it, have fun, son.

You: Bye!

I then took out my phone to call Enterprise.

Enterprise: Hello, Y/N, I heard that you were coming to the pool party from Cleveland, is that right?

You: Yep, I hope that you'd be there too. Anyways, what about E-Chan?

Enterprise: She'll be at school for the time being, it is a school day for her that day so that's why she isn't coming.

You: Oh, I see. Well, I guess that's okay, at least I don't need to worry. Well, see you at home, Enty, love you!

Now, what should I do now? Meh, I guess I'll go see the Sirens

Time skip

Enterprise went ahead to get ready so I'm going alone. Once I wore my swimsuit, I head towards the pool and my god!

 Once I wore my swimsuit, I head towards the pool and my god!

(Free eye candy)
You: Oh my... goddamn, I think I need more tissues than what I brought with me...

St Louis: Here you go~

You: Oh, Ms St Louis.

If you haven't known, St Louis is my sexual education teacher and my god she knows more than me, even the point of... that.

St Louis: No need to call me Ms, Y/N, we're both out of school so it's okay to call me without the Ms. besides, I want your opinion on my swimsuit, looking sexy for you~

You: Ah... uh... Yeah, you look great in that, St Louis.

St Louis: Ara~ You're blushing. Maybe at night we can go into an empty room and I can give you some... special services~~? Maybe I can teach you some things that I never went through in class before~~